June 2012 Moms

I have popped!

I don't have a picture, yet, to mark my 14th week. However, it is official I have POPPED! I feel HUGE today! My pants are completely unbuttoned AND unzipped! I can't wait for my maternity pants to come in this weekend. The way I feel today, I can online imagine what I will look like come June.

Re: I have popped!

• I need sleep. Everytime I see I POPPED in post titles....I read I POOPED.

Yay for popping. Smile  (This is your first right?)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • congrats! I hope i'm like you and i pop in a week!
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been in full maternity pants since week 10.  I guess the second time around, your stomach muscles don't even bother anymore.  Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my first and wowzers I didn't expect to wake up one morning to the belly. Don't get me wrong I LOVE seeing bitty baby bump but these jeans today are killing me. Maybe that is why I feel so yuck. These are my only wear with heels and boots jeans that havne't been worn all season. Good thing I work with family and my shirt is long.
  • imageMWM0903:
    This is my first and wowzers I didn't expect to wake up one morning to the belly. Don't get me wrong I LOVE seeing bitty baby bump but these jeans today are killing me. Maybe that is why I feel so yuck. These are my only wear with heels and boots jeans that havne't been worn all season. Good thing I work with family and my shirt is long.

Smile I could totally tell this is your first just by your OP.  I remember being excited about popping too. This time? Not so much.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • congrats. you will feel much better in maternity jeans..and yes you think you are huge now.. just wait :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol. I've been in maternity pants since close to 7wks. Of course I've got 2 in there. The girls at work were like "There is no way you need maternity pants already" and I kept telling them my pants won't button. They were like "you must be gonna have a huge baby".....then the appointment came for the first ultrasound and TWINS. hahaha. I told the girls at work "Now do you see why I've been showing so early"

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm still waiting for my moment when I pop, I'm still looking normal!
  • imagebrideofscowboy:

I need sleep. Everytime I see I POPPED in post titles....I read I POOPED.

LOL I do the same thing! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageerichesin:
    I'm still waiting for my moment when I pop, I'm still looking normal!

I can't wait until I pop so I stop looking pudgy! lol 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm excited to actually pop so I don't just look like someone needing a treadmill visit...but, hell...at this point...I'd be excited just to POOP, too...either one. Both equally welcome...
    *~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • imagebrideofscowboy:

I need sleep. Everytime I see I POPPED in post titles....I read I POOPED.

The same, the same, and every time, I click, thinking:  MAYBE SHE WILL TELL ME WHEN I WILL POOP.   I mean, my god, I drank a half gallon of pomegranate juice.  Is there no mercy?

• That is SOOOOO EXciting!!!!!  Can't wait to see a picture!!!

Also, side question (if you don't mind), how much weight have you put on?

• imageJ9andKev:

imageerichesin:
    I'm still waiting for my moment when I pop, I'm still looking normal!

I can't wait until I pop so I stop looking pudgy! lol 

Couldn't agree more!! No one else notices it, but its not a flat tummy down there anymore... i just want that weird flubbyness to be excused for baby! ha ha ha

• imageMWM0903:
    This is my first and wowzers I didn't expect to wake up one morning to the belly. Don't get me wrong I LOVE seeing bitty baby bump but these jeans today are killing me. Maybe that is why I feel so yuck. These are my only wear with heels and boots jeans that havne't been worn all season. Good thing I work with family and my shirt is long.

Have you tried the rubber band trick yet? At least until you get maternity pants? Works great for me! 

• Yay!  I popped over the weekend, it's very exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"