August 2011 Moms

Irish Twins Anyone?

Yeah........count me in I guess. I won't know the due date "officially" until I have a dating u/s next week, but considering I hadn't had a period yet and baby isn't sleeping through the night and we do NFP so we were being VERY cautious until I got my first period, I can narrow it down to the only day I know we could have conceived, lol. I was using a form of NFP that uses a fertility monitor and I did have a high (but not peak) reading that day, but we decided to do it anyway because I finally wanted to (NO sex drive when still breastfeeding) and I had been having lots of high readings and no peak with no real pattern which I figured was because things hadn't regulated with my cycles yet. I guess we just had perfect timing.....eek.

NOT at all what I was expecting, but I figure that God had different plans for us and seriously, what are the chances? Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Irish Twins Anyone?

• Congrats momma X 3!!!!  Hope it's a H&H 9 months! July baby comming up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
  • He must. :) Happy & healthy 9 months and a BIG congratulations to you and your family!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wow!  Congratulations!  You're due in July though?  It's going to be soooo hot and you're going to be sooo uncomfortable . . . hehe.
  • Oh wow-- Congratulations! 
    You know what they say...it only takes one time. : )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! 

And congrats!!! 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations, let us know when you get a for sure due date!
  • Congrats!!
  • 1st: Congrats!!! (I'm somewhat jealous deep deep down)

2nd: Where you been missy?!!! 

• imagekjgilhoo:
    Wow!  Congratulations!  You're due in July though?  It's going to be soooo hot and you're going to be sooo uncomfortable . . . hehe.

LOL 

• Congratulations!!!

You've also inspired me to out myself...I'm preggers, too. I haven't posted here too often since my LO was born three months early, in May, but we're expecting another one at the end of June, and like you, it's a COMPLETE surprise. DH and I actually are calling it our immaculate conception b/c neither of us can recall when it could have happened. We're pretty careful. But alas, I guess this was just meant to be. We are hoping and praying to go the full 9 months this time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageChitown chic:

Congratulations!!!

You've also inspired me to out myself...I'm preggers, too. I haven't posted here too often since my LO was born three months early, in May, but we're expecting another one at the end of June, and like you, it's a COMPLETE surprise. DH and I actually are calling it our immaculate conception b/c neither of us can recall when it could have happened. We're pretty careful. But alas, I guess this was just meant to be. We are hoping and praying to go the full 9 months this time!

Congratulations!  Good to see you :)  T&P's for a full-term baby this time around. 

• Congrats! H&H pregnancy to you.
  • Oh wow! Congratulations to both of you!
  • Congrats! I'm totally jealous. Two of my friends had babies this past week, and I totally have baby fever. I want another one!!! 
  • Congrats to both of you; surprise babies are the best it means they chose you!! Wink

Owyn Russell - August 10, 2011

Lily Ann - March 22, 2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Eek indeed! Congrats!

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageChitown chic:

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to you too!

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageChitown chic:

Congratulations!!!

What?  Congratulations!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Count me in! I lurked mostly on this board while pregnant with DS, but have been starting to become more active with this little one. Expecting baby #2 in July.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker>
  • Wow! Congratulations, Ladies!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congratulations to all three of you!
  • Count me 4!!

Juuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. Stick out tongue (But dont worry - you ladies will be the 1st to know when I am!!)

OhFour!!! <3<3<3 We've missed you sweets!! Where the F have you been?! How the heck are ya?? (besides pregnant and probably tired and nauseous and all of that fun stuff)

Congratulations, and H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats to you guys!!! ohfour- 3 under 3! You're in for a ride! H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Wow!! Congratulations to all the ladies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • Congrats! I'm the oldest of Irish Triplets :) (my mom had 3 kids in 2 years and 9 months)
  • Congrats!!
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • imagekjuryfl:
    Congrats!!

Holy cow.. Congrats x3!!! 

Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • congrats.  but i seriously hope its not contagious.  good luck to you all 
  • Congrats ladies!  H&H 9 months to the three of you.  I always thought Irish twins would be cool but lots of work!  GL :)
  • Congrats, ladies. Wishing you all a H&H 9 months.

Smile

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Holy Moly!! Congratulations!!!
  • wow, congratulations to all three of you!
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
  • I'm on my way to Irish twins right now! 11 weeks today. Glad to see I have a buddy from the August 2011 group!
  • Congratulations to you ladies!!

• Congrats to all 3 of you!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats ladies!  If I don't get my period this weekend, I'm going to have to test as well Tongue Tied
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"