Breastfeeding

Goat's Rue, Fenugreek, Shatavari, Reglan and Domperidone

Do any of you use any of these to increase your milk supply? If so do they work? I have been taking Fenugreek for a while now and haven't noticed too much of a difference, so I'm researching different options. I currently only pump about 1.5 oz a day and while I nurse my DD I still need to supplement with formula (she went through 2 cans in 10 days). I am open to other ideas too!!!  i
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Goat's Rue, Fenugreek, Shatavari, Reglan and Domperidone

• Are you hydrating enough?  How much Fenuegreek are you taking?  Do you massage out towards the nipple when you pump?
  • You have to take a lot of fenugreek to see a difference... it's working for me.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Fenugreek didn't work for me, but reglan and now domperidone worked wonders.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • with a c section it can take a bit longer for your milk to come in fully.If you are bottle feeding you need to just keep pumping and nursing as much as pos.productin works much better with nursing.You may also want to try a different size sheild.Try going up a size.pumps come with 24mm.I take mother milk and fenugreek it did help.i got both a super supplements........all breast pumps and supplys are a tax ride off.including bottle and vitas if you can get a doc writen recomdation on it.
  • I eat oatmeal everyday and drink lots I mean lots of water. I tried motherlove tincture at the beginning and it helped.

I started having supplies problem 2 weeks ago, my period came back for the first time pp. and I try motherlove tincture again but didnot see results this time, so I bought motherlove goats rue, i saw changes the next day by 2oz.

HTH! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"