2nd Trimester

Anyone else not get your energy back in 2nd tri?

I swear I am just as exhausted as I was in the first....
***S/PAIFW***TTC since forever ago....

DH-34-MFI-motility+morphology.... Me-32-Hypothyrpid+LPD

7/8/11: Clomid100mg+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN

8/2/11: Clomid50mg+Ovidrel+IUI#2=BFFN

8/25/11: Follistim50iu+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFP!!!!@14dpo

Beta#1 9/8 - 251 Beta#2 9/15 - 1622 Beta#3 9/22 - 12674

1st U/S; heard one beautiful HB of 129 - 9/29/11

OB visit; HB of 166 - 10/13/11

2nd US; HB of 163 - 10/18/11

A/S - 12/9/11 - It's a perfect healthy BOY!!!!

Our miracle baby boy - born 5/24/12

Re: Anyone else not get your energy back in 2nd tri?

• YES! So glad that I'm not the only one. I was talking to a good friend who told me that for her it was much closer to 20 weeks when she started to feel better....ugh.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I still feel tired as well.  It's a little better but not by too much.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt great 2nd tri last time - this time I feel like I could sleep all day and still be tired. But I was sleeping twice as much last time around and sat as much as possible....now I have a toddler who screeches if I touch the couch :P
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Every day is different... but I'm still tired a lot, it's getting better though. I give tons and tons of credit to women who work full time throughout their entire pregnancy at 9-5 jobs and take care of their family.  I'm a "domestic engineer" and only work a few days a week teaching zumba, and I struggle.
    Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • I feel normal in the mornings, then by the afternoon I am exhausted. I think the only difference in my energy is due to less nausea in the morning. Although I still get it, just not as much.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • I'm still taking naps almost every day, and the morning sickness still hasn't gone away completely.  I'm throwing up about every other day (as opposed to 3x a day in the first trimester) so I guess that's a little progress.  Still not where I'd like to be though.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's different for me each day, but unfortunately most days I am exhausted come 8 pm :[
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a 5 year old and ~2 year old and they suck the energy right out of me.  Plus, with my past 2 pregnancies, I was able to nap if I needed to. Not this time :o(
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm just as exhausted if not more, The vomiting has subsided, but I'm still nauseous most of the day.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Me too! I just got my energy back in the past 2 weeks or so and I'm almost done 2nd tri!
  • I'm falling asleep at my desk right now...
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........  hmmm?? what???......... um, yeah, still tired.......

Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sure don't have my energy back. Maybe it's because I've got twins, but...I'm still just plain tired. At least my mood is better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"