Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Sleeps on tummy rolled up into a little ball

Does anyone else's LO sleep like this? He has been tucking his legs under his belly and idk if I should leave him like that
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Sleeps on tummy rolled up into a little ball

• My LO doesn't do that but I would probably die if he did...just b/c I think its so cute!! :o)

I'd leave him...if he can roll over and get in that position he's fine.  If he was uncomfortable he'd either cry or get himself out of it. 

Enjoy the cuteness!!

image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD2 sleeps like that.  DD1 did when she was a baby too.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • My 8 mo DD does that too. Let sleeping babies sleep! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You mean like this? :)

yep! Every night! It's fine as long as they can roll over and lift their head! My mom said I used to sleep the same way, with my booty in the air!  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My first two slept like that all the time. My 23mth old still does.
  • imageCarlaAndJames:

You mean like this? :)

yep! Every night! It's fine as long as they can roll over and lift their head! My mom said I used to sleep the same way, with my booty in the air!  

Lol yes!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • OMG that's stinking adorable :c)  PP, thanks for the pic!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageJSanFran:

My LO doesn't do that but I would probably die if he did...just b/c I think its so cute!! :o)

I'd leave him...if he can roll over and get in that position he's fine.  If he was uncomfortable he'd either cry or get himself out of it. 

Enjoy the cuteness!!

I love when babies sleep like that! It's the cutest thing ever!! I have a pic of DD when she's about a week old sleeping like that on her Daddy's chest. But, now she just curls up on her side snuggling a tiny teddy bear. I pretty much never move her no matter what position she falls asleep in. The most I'll do is gently readjust her head to clear her face. 

PP that pic is A D O R A B L E !!! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBabyBoyNYC:
    imageCarlaAndJames:

You mean like this? :)

Lol yes!  

Awwww my LO sleeps just like that. So cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO sleeps on his tummy and slowly squinches up to the point. And that's where he stays for a while, til he topples over, at which point I have to go in and put him back to his belly to start over! I'd leave him, must be comfy and cozy for them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like PP have said - I don't know if it is safe, but it sounds friggin' ADORABLE!
  • imageJSanFran:

My LO doesn't do that but I would probably die if he did...just b/c I think its so cute!! :o)

Enjoy the cuteness!!

Aww!! My LO does not, but I agree. SOO cute!! :) I vote for a new siggy pic!  ;) 

Merry Christmas image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"