January 2012 Moms

Are baby's movements starting to get uncomfortable for you?

My lo has the hiccups right now and is squirming and pushing and kicking and it actually kind of hurts! Is this normal? Do your lo's movements ever hurt or make you uncomfortable?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
AnniversaryImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Are baby's movements starting to get uncomfortable for you?

• YUP, when she stretches out, it really kind of hurts! Or when she is playing with my hip bone. She doesn't touch my ribs, so I am thankful for that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • all the time! ouch
    Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes!  DH doesn't even react anymore when I jump. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Oh yeah!  My LO like to try and turn my belly button inside out!  It hurts...a lot!  Someone is getting a little too strong.  Can I admit that I am a little scared to see how much this is going to hurt in the upcoming weeks?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Occasionally when she's pushing out, she feels really bony and it's sort of a sharp pain. I wish she would take it easy on me! I don't remember DS ever hurting me like she does!
  • I think her favorite way to pass time is by kicking my ribs.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I didn't understand this question until 2 days ago.  OUCH!!!  The little bladder kicks were slightly uncomfortable before, but now I get the sensation of her sharp pointy bones scraping out my insides! 

For the first time she actually made one of my dogs jump up and look around freaking out about what she just felt.  My little chihuahuas love to lay on my belly.  She looked soooo hurt last night after she got kicked.  She kept staring at me, like why mom?

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• I think its normal for it to be uncomfortable at times. Especially when they try to stretch out with such limited space. Sometimes I feel like he is trying to break through my abdominal wall!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can handle most of the kicks and punches, however, beginning this past weekend she's decided that my cervical area is a fun place to play and OMG it hurts!  Most of the time it feels like a quick sharp menstural crap but sometimes she gets a good one in and I almost double over.

Thankfully she's stayed out of my ribs.  I think that having the placenta at the top of my uterus helps protect my ribs.

• Oh yeah do some of his movements hurt. I swear sometimes I think he's trying to push his way out, and he really likes to kick me in the ribs. Not fun at all.
    BFP 7/27/10, no hb discovered 9/3/10, natural m/c 9/17/10
    BFP #2- 2/1/11,bleeding- 2/6/11, natural m/c @ 5wks
    BFP #3- 4/29/11 - DS born 12/31/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    TTCAL buddies with LilMaggs and psumel13
  • Yes, her movements are getting very uncomfortable.
  • He almost always hurts... especially when its his elbow or knee he decides to jab me with.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I really can't complain because I'm not all that uncomfortable compared to stories I hear from others...but sometimes I'll get a foot, elbow, or something drag across my belly (where it's already stretched so tight and it actually hurts...stops me in my track until it's done!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• imagekforgey:
    I think her favorite way to pass time is by kicking my ribs.

digging her heels up under my ribs.  ouch!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • Yes, most of the time they either are bruising my ribs or killing my cervical area.... Sorta nervous that she's gonna double in size before she's done cooking!
  • The kicks aren't uncomfortable, though they are infrequent they are powerful.

It's the shifting around under my boobs and way up high that gets pretty uncomfy! 

• Every once in a while it stings a little, but so far it's not too bad. It's more of a weird sensation than uncomfortable if that makes sense.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • imageFarmvilleLover:

The kicks aren't uncomfortable, though they are infrequent they are powerful.

It's the shifting around under my boobs and way up high that gets pretty uncomfy! 

This exactly!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • He likes to stretch out and that hurts... simultaneously getting kicked in the ribs and head butted in the cervix/bladder isn't really comfortable at all!
  • The kid has thankfully stayed out of my ribs so far, but sometimes I feel like he's trying to push his way out through my tummy. Definitely uncomfortable.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"