Secondary IF

2IF Weekly Update 11/25/11

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week! A big Congrats to our graduate, Tosh, and her newest addition! Graduates always give us hope and we look forward to hearing more bfps and birth announcements soon.

We welcome every member(graduates, current, lurkers, newbies etc.) to post an update each week. This is such a great place to meet other women in similar circumstances to share experiences, cheer each other on, get info and offer support.

A BIG WELCOME to all OUR NEW 2IFers!

Please post your update below Big Smile

QOTW: What is the thing you are most looking forward to doing/eating/drinking when you are a 2IF graduate? If you are a graduate, what was the first thing you did/drank/ate?

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: 2IF Weekly Update 11/25/11

• UPDATE: CD 7 today and had some spotting this morning. That's NEVER happened. Might be because of my over-indulgant attitude in regard to Thanksgiving dinner. Went off of my IF Cure diet and paid big. At least I feel lighter today:)

QOTW: I am looking forward to drinking a pot of coffee every morning if I want. As soon as I can, that is the first thing I am going to do, guilt free.

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

Lou's Infertility News

• CD1. UGH!!! Nuff said. I am most looking forward to having sex with hoping "this is it." Also, just eating without the guilt. Plus drinking Mimosas..yummmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • Update:  Hey girls :)  My beta numbers are awesome and I think I am finally going to stay pregnant this time.   My first ultrasound is probably the end of next week depending on what my levels continue to do.  I hope you all join me very very soon.

Question: As soon as I found out I was pregnant it was soooo nice to put away the thermometer.  Not waking up at 5 am every day is awesome. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update: middle of prometrium, excited/nervous to start another femara cycle.  Having some other issues now that have me & doc worried - hope to see a GP next week.  Hoping its nothing - T&Ps welcome.

QOTW: I'm looking forward to focusing my energy toward something other than 2if.  I want my life back!  I want to shed the weight of it all.  I'm also looking forward to knowing that I'm eating with the intention of helping my baby grow... at this point, that would be much more motivating than eating with "hope" that there is a reason right around the corner.

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • I am 6dpo & going in for a beta on Tuesday. I'm anxious & excited. My face is starting to break out- hoping its a sign ; ) <br> QOTW: Coffee As much as I want. Whenever I want!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • imageelectricdoctor83:

Update:  Hey girls :)  My beta numbers are awesome and I think I am finally going to stay pregnant this time.   My first ultrasound is probably the end of next week depending on what my levels continue to do.  I hope you all join me very very soon.

Question: As soon as I found out I was pregnant it was soooo nice to put away the thermometer.  Not waking up at 5 am every day is awesome. 

Oh your post gives me so much hope! As a fellow RPL girl, I am so glad to see things are going well for you this time!
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • Update- I'm home now, on bed rest though. 9 dpiui today, I had a touch of cramping this morning. (I think it was gas pains though maybe?)

QOTW- I am mostly looking forward to holding my baby of course, but other then that I don't know. I am excited to get to leave the pain of getting bfns behind for awhile (we will likely try for #3 if we ever get #2)

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • Thanks for the congrats! :)

Update: We're doing well over here. Jacob is fighting some jaundice, and I'm fighting the swelling from my stitches and hemmies....I can barely walk Crying The pain is leaving me feeling useless which is giving me some baby blues. But I know it will all get better in time so I'm trying to enjoy these early days with Jacob. It's weird, but I still have a hard time believing that I actually get to keep him.

QOTW: Like a PP mentioned, I really really enjoyed getting rid of my thermometer. That thing was the first to go when I got my BFP.

Hugs to all those that need them this week.

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Update: I am CD7, first round of Clomid.  Having some serious hot flashes, my goodness!  Indifferent LOL!

QOTW: I am looking forward to retiring the thermometer or just using it for its intended medical purpose only for fevers!  

• Update: I POAS Sunday and it was positive! Then Tuesday afternoon I went in for my beta (3 days early because they were closed for the holiday). Being a dork, I POAS when I got home because I wanted to see it say "pregnant" again. It said "not pregnant". In my mind I knew it was because I was still 2 days before my missed period and it wasn't FMU. But it still freaked me out. The RE nurse called Wednesday and said I was pg but the levels were lower than they normally see, but she attributed it to taking it 2-3 days earlier than normal. I go back again Monday for another beta. 

QOTW:  I will be happy to have sex for fun instead of having sex for a purpose for the past year. I just hope our sex life isn't beyond resuscitation! 

• I missed electricdoctor's success thus far!  Awesome!

Update:  2WW for me.  9DPT/7DPO today, so there's nothin' to see here.  Got to wait a minimum of 2 more days.  I think I'll wait 3 or 4.

QOTW:  Tea, and sex without pressure.  And BEING OFF THE FREAKING MEDS.  They've totally messed me up.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • I am 8dpo (1st round of clomid).  I usually start my period within 9 days of ovulating and today I am feeling crampy and moody so I am pretty sure AF is on her way:(  

What I am most looking forward to is feeling settled again.  I hate when things are up in the air...and the things that stress me out now are so silly (should we move dd into a different room or just keep her in her current room).

Have a great week ladies! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
  • Update:  Just ovulated, FF says I'm 3 DPO but I think I'm really only 2.  My chart is really ugly this month, I think because I was sick leading up to O so I missed a bunch of temps and the ones I did get might be elevated due to illness.

QOTW: I have been trying not to be too strict with my diet so I still have some favorite foods, or a soda or glass of wine occasionally so I don't miss those too much.  What I am most looking forward to leaving behind is just the constant thinking about TTC--taking my temp, checking CM, overanalyzing symptoms, worrying about doing things in the 2WW just in case I am pregnant, worrying about making decisions about going on vacation in 8 months because I might be pregnant.  I just want to live normally again! 

• I am still trying to grow my lining.  My appointment last week showed a lining of probably around 6.5mm with mucus up in the endometrial cavity (sorry if TMI).  Here is to hoping for better news in a few days! 

I don't miss anything but stress free living and a better sex life.  Thats not asking for much, is it?!

Doriimage
  • I got a line!  Spontaneously!  The woman who had FSH of 142 earlier this year ... got a line tonight!  

Thank you Dr. Gleicher and your DHEA!

• imageChicNotGeek:

I got a line!  Spontaneously!  The woman who had FSH of 142 earlier this year ... got a line tonight!  

Forgot to mention my still undetectable AMH!   

• imageChicNotGeek:
    imageChicNotGeek:

I got a line!  Spontaneously!  The woman who had FSH of 142 earlier this year ... got a line tonight!  

Forgot to mention my still undetectable AMH!   

Amazing news! Congrats!

Lou's Infertility News

• Update:  Went in for 3 day monitoring on Sat. which showed beautiful ovaries with no cysts but my lining was thick so I didn't get to start my meds. Go back tomorrow for another US and hopefully will start my meds tomorrow night.

QOTW: I miss having a drink whenever I want and having sex just for fun.

• Hi Ladies! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  No real update here. I am CD 22, I had what I thought was a positive OPK on CD16, but it was coupled with 8 days of brown spotting and no sign of ovulation.  I did not temp while out of town this weekend though, so I could've missed something, but it doesn't look too promising.  I finally stopped spotting, but don't know what's going on with my cycle...very unusual for me.

QOTW:   I'm looking forward to just having sex for fun someday and being satisfied with the child(ren) I have.

Good luck ladies and sending my T&Ps out to anyone that needs it this week. 

• Update: We are in the 2ww. I'll test this coming Sunday. I'm going away for a girls' weekend and I'm looking forward to some relaxation and shopping!

QOTW: I am looking forward to handling PCOS without Metformin. 

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: I've been out of town, and also taking a break from here. Trying to get out of my own head and get back in my IRL world. I took a comment here waaay too personally a couple of weeks ago, and I realized I needed to back off.  Anyway, I'm on cd10 and got a high reading on my fertility monitor today.  Last night I had some surprise wet/EWCM, but fell asleep before we could DTD.  Hopefully tonight won't be too late, I'm feeling sort of like early O might be imminent!

QOTW:  Looking forward to not temping or peeing in a cup for the fert monitor, OPKs, and HPTs.  Also to sex not on a schedule.

• Update: 2ww

QOTW: I haven't changed my eating or drinking habits, so I am most looking forward to crazy, passionate sex without purpose, not using a thermomometer, living life instead of it being controlled by my cycle and "what if's".

My Little
  • CD 19, First round of Clomid once Af shows up....
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"