Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

keller/southlake/ft worth OB/GYN recommendations?

Hi, I live in Watauga and am looking for a thorough, amazing, kind female OB/GYN in the Keller/Ft Worth/Southlake area.  Just found out I am pregnant with my first and I am new to the area. I would love some recommendations.  Thanks!

S

Re: keller/southlake/ft worth OB/GYN recommendations?

• i love Dr Deem at harris southwest. i think the group is texas women's services. i also love Dr Suba and Dr Carrington, but they are males.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used to see Dr. Deem and I liked her personality a lot. I also liked their midwife (I can't remember her name). I stopped seeing her because she didn't seem to want to do anything about my fertility concerns. I even took my charts to her. I went back to my old ob/gyn when my insurance changed and she is FANTASTIC! My husband likes her as well. I love all of her nurses too. They've let me cry to them (in person and on the phone) and never rush me off the phone (I've had a 20 minute conversation with them before). Dr. Lori Atkins investigated every concern that I had which ended up leading to several tests, surgery, and medication. After 2 yrs, I finally got pregnant. She's very honest and will tell you if she thinks something is wrong.

Dr. Atkins is at Baylor All Saints off of I-30 and 8th.

• Loading the player...
  • The closest hospital is Baylor Medical Center in Grapevine. I highly recommend Women's Integrated Health, whose office is literally next to the hospital. It's a group of 6 OB/GYNs, all women. I'm having my first as well and Dr. Kindrick has been so wonderful to me, making sure I leave with ZERO questions.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, I forgot to mention that Dr. Atkins does all of the ultrasounds herself. No techs.
  • I second this.  I have been going to Dr Kindrick for years and she delivered my little one in July.  They are a great group of doctors!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also go to Women's Integrated Healthcare and I see Dr. Walters.  I love the practice!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see Dr. Doreen Moser  - her office is in the professional building at Baylor Grapevine. I love her - she's board certified, does Nuchal, and does all her 3D and 4D ultrasounds herself, in office. I too am pregnant with my first, and she and her staff are amazing. They are always nice and will fit you in at the last moment if you're worried about something and want to go in. I live in Keller, and the drive is easy.

I advise against Women's Integrated Healthcare - they were recently sued by the TX Attorney General for implanting non-FDA approved Mirena devices, bought from Canada, without informing patients. They did this because the non-FDA approved Mirena devices were cheaper for them, but they still charged the full amount to the patient.I found this out when I thought about going there and was doing some research.  I don't call that trustworthy at all.

• I know how you feel being new to the area and not knowing who to see.  I found out about The Woman's Group when I first moved here from MI.  I see Dr. Stephanie Taylor and she is amazing!  The staff is awesome and the other Dr's are great too.  I met with others during my pregnancy and I was happy with everyone.  Even the support staff is great; the receptionist and one of the medical assistants came over to see my daughter when I had her on their lunch break.  :-)

The practice consists of 5 ladies and their office is directly across the street from Texas Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless which is where you would deliver.

https://www.thewomansgroup.com/ 

Good luck!

• Dr. Laura Bradford in Fort Worth!  Wonderful!  https://www.obgynson8th.com/index.htm 

• imageokanmens:

I know how you feel being new to the area and not knowing who to see.  I found out about The Woman's Group when I first moved here from MI.  I see Dr. Stephanie Taylor and she is amazing!  The staff is awesome and the other Dr's are great too.  I met with others during my pregnancy and I was happy with everyone.  Even the support staff is great; the receptionist and one of the medical assistants came over to see my daughter when I had her on their lunch break.  :-)

The practice consists of 5 ladies and their office is directly across the street from Texas Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless which is where you would deliver.

https://www.thewomansgroup.com/ 

Good luck!

They're great too - I had Dr. Webster for LO #1 and loved her.

• I second Dr. Laura Bradford in FW also!!
  • I have been really happy with Dr. Barbara Chen--she has an office in Grapevine and one here in Keller (limited day/time).  She really takes her time, has been very personable and is a new mom herself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"