April 2012 Moms

wht if its a girl?idk if he can handle it

so im 20 and me and my boyfriend never expected to have a baby together.(even tho we've been together for 5 yrs) he's 21 and loves being in the garage and on quads.and we are hoping for a boy.im nervous its gonna be a girl and he wont be excited anymore.its kinda depressing me.i just wanted a boy that he can one day work on cars and quads with.and i have a feeling its a girl.i just dont know how ill feel about having a girl.iv prepared so much for a boy.we find out the 8th so hopefully things go my wayBig Smile

Re: wht if its a girl?idk if he can handle it

• He's just going to have to suck it up and realize that there's no such thing as "boy things" and "girl things".  And that girls can also work in the garage.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • If it's a girl, it will be a shock at first but once baby arrives you're going to be so in love that you won't be able to imagine your life in any other way :)
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• Loading the player...
  • Ummm, you are 20, unmarried and your BF is a grease head...I think the sex of your child should be the last thing on your mind. You get what you get regardless of what you want. *eye roll* And I call MUD on you!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • I think he needs to let go of his inherent sexism and you need to please learn punctuation and spelling.

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• whatevs to him, but really IDK either he will totes just have to get over it. Girls are kewl 2.

Edit: spelling

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • I know I am biased as a mom to two girls but, really? There is nothing better than watching my girls play with tractors while wearing their princess dresses & heels. My girls love riding on the quad & the snowmobile & going fishing. When thay are old enough they will probably go hunting with DH too. I think having girls are the best of both worlds, they can do the "girly" things like dress up & make-up & still do ALL the things listed in your post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think you should get the baby a sex change STAT. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yeah i am 20 and wht guy doesnt have hobbies.and yeah im unmarried but im a lot further then any 20yr old i know.we own a house,2 cars,a motorcycle, and fourwheelers so i'd say im doing pretty good for myself.and do you go around bing a *** to everyone who unexpectedly got pregnant.at least i steped up and didnt get an abortion.at this point its the only thing i thinking aabout.i pretty much have it made for a 20 yr old.and yeah he a grease head.but he makes enought money where i havent had to work in years and look at all we own.so if your just going to be rude why bother commenting on peoples posts.you know some things are accidents.not everyone has it perfect lady dragonfly:)
  • imageKFCupcake:
    I think you should get the baby a sex change STAT. 

YesYesYes 

• imageKFCupcake:

ZOMG you read my mind.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imageDragonflyBelle:
    Ummm, you are 20, unmarried and your BF is a grease head...I think the sex of your child should be the last thing on your mind. You get what you get regardless of what you want. *eye roll* And I call MUD on you!

Shut Up!

Love - a Greaser Wife

Stick out tongue

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • No one said anything negative about your age, unexpected pregnancy or your bf's occupation. Please stop projecting. 

People have commented on the fact that your bf sounds a bit sexist and unrealistic. You have a 50/50 chance and really you both should be looking forward to parenting a healthy baby of either sex.  

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejami0531:
    yeah i am 20 and wht guy doesnt have hobbies.and yeah im unmarried but im a lot further then any 20yr old i know.we own a house,2 cars,a motorcycle, and fourwheelers so i'd say im doing pretty good for myself.and do you go around bing a *** to everyone who unexpectedly got pregnant.at least i steped up and didnt get an abortion.at this point its the only thing i thinking aabout.i pretty much have it made for a 20 yr old.and yeah he a grease head.but he makes enought money where i havent had to work in years and look at all we own.so if your just going to be rude why bother commenting on peoples posts.you know some things are accidents.not everyone has it perfect lady dragonfly:)
    Whose troll is this?!? Somebody better claim her before I get sh!TTY up in here!!!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • It's not me for once!  I swear!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At least my trolls can spell. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Just remind him that it was his sperm that made a boy or girl.  If he doesn't like what his sperm did, maybe he should keep them to himself from now on.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • imageshouldbworkin:
    Just remind him that it was his sperm that made a boy or girl.  If he doesn't like what his sperm did, maybe he should keep them to himself from now on.

Well said. 

• I am sad to see the route that some of this conversation has gone. I am sure that this happen on other boards. This is a place to share our concerns, fears, and other things that we can't tell other people. If I were to get hurtful comments posted about me personally, I am not sure if I would return to this board and that would be a shame. We are here to support each other not question the situation they are in. 

So I wish you a happy healthy baby no matter if it is a boy or a girl! I am sure your guy will love the baby regardless of what's between its legs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd remind him that misogyny isn't something that he should pass on to a male.  And maybe the girl would have a remote chance of not hating herself if you could bring her up to think that girls are "just as good" as boys (ick, hate that phrase). 

So, I'm hoping for a girl for you. 

(Keep these troll threads coming.  I'm bored today and want to keep biting.)

• I'm going to be honest here...

Why can't you be blessed and happy with just a happy, healthy baby?  He better suck it up and handle it.  So should you.  Just because it may be a girl doesn't limit her on what she can/can't do. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • As a mother of 3 daughters (and possibly another on the way) I can tell you there's NO such thing as "boy things" and "girl things".  DH is majorly into cars and into tools, since our girls were younger (and of their OWN choice, not something we pushed on them) they have always been into tools and cars. When DD2 was 1.5 she took the wheels off a bike, by herself, in less than 10mins (we walked out the room to get a drink and DH left the bike in their upside down to change the tires, we came back she took them off!) and you'll find them in the garage under the car/helping DH change oil, tires, ect, more than you will playing dress up, ect. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageDragonflyBelle:
    Ummm, you are 20, unmarried and your BF is a grease head...I think the sex of your child should be the last thing on your mind. You get what you get regardless of what you want. *eye roll* And I call MUD on you!

Yes

With so few posts and a blatantly obvious attempt at creating a post with poor spelling and grammar, this HAS to be MUD.

imageimageimage
  • imageChristina_Diane:

imageDragonflyBelle:

Yes

With so few posts and a blatantly obvious attempt at creating a post with poor spelling and grammar, this HAS to be MUD.

Agreed. MUD.

If it would be true at all......your BF is just gonna have to deal with whatever the baby is. There's no changing it.

• How far along are you? When will you find out the sex?

• I'm calling MUD
    -----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • imagedeed23:

I am sad to see the route that some of this conversation has gone. I am sure that this happen on other boards. This is a place to share our concerns, fears, and other things that we can't tell other people. If I were to get hurtful comments posted about me personally, I am not sure if I would return to this board and that would be a shame. We are here to support each other not question the situation they are in. 

So I wish you a happy healthy baby no matter if it is a boy or a girl! I am sure your guy will love the baby regardless of what's between its legs.

Seriously? Since when do we have to be nice to the dumb troll? 

• Glad things are going well for you and you only have to be worried that your unexpected baby is a girl and won't bond with her dad.  Maybe his sperm will be luckier another time.
  • This MUD was awesome. Thank you, OP. Thank you.

• Geez, some bitches are hormonal today! And apparently some moms didn't teach their daughters that if they don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! You all are a bunch of liars if you say the thought has never crossed your mind that things might be easier, or people would be happier, or in some other way it would be preferable to have a boy/girl. And then all you folks that are judgmental because she is 20 having a baby out of wedlock need to look at your own flaws before you go judging other people! Nobody knows the future and your perfect marriage and planned pregnancy could all be a lie when you realize that your husband has been having affairs all these years, while her "baby daddy" may put a ring on her finger and death actually does so them part!
  • imageannrhudy:
    Geez, some bitches are hormonal today! And apparently some moms didn't teach their daughters that if they don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! 

I'll never teach my daughter not to speak her mind.  Even if it's not nice. 

• imageannrhudy:
    Geez, some bitches are hormonal today! And apparently some moms didn't teach their daughters that if they don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! You all are a bunch of liars if you say the thought has never crossed your mind that things might be easier, or people would be happier, or in some other way it would be preferable to have a boy/girl. And then all you folks that are judgmental because she is 20 having a baby out of wedlock need to look at your own flaws before you go judging other people! Nobody knows the future and your perfect marriage and planned pregnancy could all be a lie when you realize that your husband has been having affairs all these years, while her "baby daddy" may put a ring on her finger and death actually does so them part!

Is that first statement speaking about you? Chill your tits  

• imagekatieh1017:

whatevs to him, but really IDK either he will totes just have to get over it. Girls are kewl 2.

Edit: spelling

The edit made me lol in class. Win.
  • Listen ladies, she is just a kid and most of us on here are old enough and mature enough to know that. I genuinely think she was just trying to vent just like the rest of us do on here. Leave her alone. What I like about this board is that everyone is friendly and supportive.
  • Good luck finding out, I say whatever sex the baby is, you'll both be in love!!  And like others have said, girls can do plenty of "boy" things!!

By the way, can anyone tell me what MUD means?  I noticed it a couple times, but haven't a clue....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • MUD = made up drama

I agree that whatever sex the baby is, hopefully you will love it, even if she's not a he.  I bonded well with my father and there's really no reason why she can't be into the same things your boyfriend likes.  I just think that it's sad that people are so set in their minds about sex and your personality/likes/dislikes. 

• imageshoemaker140:
    Listen ladies, she is just a kid and most of us on here are old enough and mature enough to know that. I genuinely think she was just trying to vent just like the rest of us do on here. Leave her alone. What I like about this board is that everyone is friendly and supportive.

Ick! Sorry, but constant P&R makes me want to vomit. Oh and I'm not going to kiss a troll's azz.

MUD=Made Up Drama

• imagegisa886:

is that first statement speaking about you? Chill your tits  

hehehehe, I like that, LOL!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't like to hold trolls hands, they only have 4 stubby fingers.
  • imageKFCupcake:

OMG. I just choked on my water. lmao

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"