April 2012 Moms

how are you feeling?

My back is killing me!  My uterus is so heavy and I feel a ton of pressure. I have horrible heartburn! These symptoms all started a little over a week ago probably.  And the worst is I can't sleep at all.  At night my hips hurt so bad from lying on them I just toss and turn all night.  I end up sleeping on my back, even though I shouldn't be.  How are you guys feeling now? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how are you feeling?

• Pretty normal still besides some pelvic pressure days I'm on my feet a lot. But I never had a lot of discomfort last time, either. I'm just happy the sciatica is staying away so far.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• oh boy!  I feel good still, but I see i'm only a few days behind you, so i wonder what the next couple of days will bring....
  • Loading the player...
  • M/s is less frequent but have still been feeling it and it's worse when it happens than first tri.

Still tired but mostly during the afternoons. Most energy in the morning if I am not feeling nauseous. 

I pee a lot, like every 30 mins to an hour. 

Getting BH at night when I wake up to pee. If I wake up on my back I feel sore.

Still have food aversions.

RLP has eased up over the past couple weeks.  

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • I've had horrible heartburn since the beginning. I sleep on my back too. I didn't know we weren't supposed to? I can't sleep at night either, but I can't stay awake during the day. I am so fatigue that I can't think most of the time. I don't remember being so tired in the second trimester my first pregnancy. Sleep
  • I have been having lots of back pain and now butt cramps in my right cheek! My leg muscles have been a bit sore also. I was thinking I was just sore but now I am thinking its pregnancy related! I didn't think this soreness would start so soon!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm feeling nauseous after meals again. I have occasional heartburn and I am so tired in the evenings I never got more than a week or so of the second trimester energy surge.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageWildcatPrincess:
    Pretty normal still besides some pelvic pressure days I'm on my feet a lot. But I never had a lot of discomfort last time, either. I'm just happy the sciatica is staying away so far.

I'm jealous! Mine is 10x worse this time around. Aside from the sciatica, I'm feeling pretty normal!

• The only complaints for me are my RLP and tossing and turning at night. Im sure as time goes on, Ill have more to add to the list!
  • I guess overall I'm pretty good.  My biggest complaints are wicked heartburn, this occasional stabbing pain in the right side of my back, crotch pain, and a very sensitive gag reflex.  I threw up my dinner last night just from coughing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very sore this week, leg cramps every night, some back and hip pain. However LO really started kicking today Big Smile
  • I've been sick, so pretty crappy, but that's not pregnancy related, lol. I have been having pretty bad pain around my right ovary area and it seems like she hangs out over there, so I think she's just being a jerk. Also, my right hand goes numb if I sleep on my back, which is apparently from pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. This numbness also wakes me up, which is annoying. Otherwise I'm doing just fine.
    -------------------------------------
  • Feeling alright, getting some energy back. On the downside, not sleeping well due to back, hip, and shoulder pain, bad heartburn, forgetfulness, and pain around the crotch area.

Good news? We're almost halfway there!

new baby
  • My hips have been killing me since 9 weeks, I have to pee so much that I end up holding it in for a long time until I can conviently going to the bathroom, and my LO is soooo low that I feel hands and feet in my legs (feels like it).  I have been reading how comfortable I should be at this stage but I feel like early third trimester right now.  I know I shouldn't complain because I would take all this over m/s any day! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My body feels good, but I'm clumsy and spacy! Greeeeat. Yesterday I dropped a huge thing of gravy all over the floor, fridge, microwave, etc. My body feels stiff if I sit in the same position for very long, and I feel stuffed after just a little bit of food (very annoying on Thanksgiving). But it's all a heck of a lot better than first tri!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedani1124:
    I have been having lots of back pain and now butt cramps in my right cheek! My leg muscles have been a bit sore also. I was thinking I was just sore but now I am thinking its pregnancy related! I didn't think this soreness would start so soon!

Me too!  That's so weird! lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"