Trouble TTC

uggggh, I'm so embarrassed. :(

I just emotionally vomitted infront of my SIL and my DH's aunt about our IF woes. 

Complete with ugly cries.  In a restaurant. 

Hold me.

Sad

Re: uggggh, I'm so embarrassed. :(

• I had a few too many glasses of wine at a work function a few weeks ago and over shared big time.  I really am quite an open person (because I wear my emotions on my sleeve, tipsey or not) so I am not too bothered by it.  

Try not to worry about, many of us do it!   

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Don't worry about it! I have been there! However, I for some reason, chose co-workers! Now that is all I hear about just about everyday from these women. I feel like I have a therapy session everytime I walk in the door.

Try not to let it bother you. TTC is frustrating and emotional, especially when there are complications.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • {{hugs}}
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • So sorry you're having a rough day. Don't let it get to you. Emotions get the best of us sometimes. ((Hugs))
  • Dont worry! I did this Friday after too many glasses of wine, with a cousin, who is a man, that I'm not even close to! Haha I felt sorry for him after I left! I went full fledged from our problems, to the prices of fertility meds/treatment, all the way to people who harm their children being fertile but not me. I bet he left our aunt's house praying he finds a fertile wife! I'm sorry your having a hard time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ((BIG SQUISHY HUGS))
  • Emotional vomit can always be hard to look at in hindsight.  But I'm sure it was good to get it all out...no matter where.  ((HUGS))  Hope they were understanding.

I know tonight my mom said something about if my Cousin's Angie & Jenny both have their 1 year old girls willing to not wiggle too much I might have them on my lap a bunch on Thursday.  I said, no I will probably be getting AF on Thursday so I might not feel up to holding them.  She said "Oh, I know!  In my 30's I always had massive cramps."  I said, no Mom, not cramps but the heartbreak of holding a child with the idea I might never have my own...that reason.  It's harder when I get my period."  And started tearing up.  She was just silent for a minute and then was like "Oh yeah, that too." 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Hey, I would almost consider you lucky. I am soooooo frustrated because so many people at my church who are supposed to be "loving, supportive Christians" are so judgmental! I can't say anything about infertility, ttc, or wanting a baby w/o someone going to my pastor complaining, blah blah blah blah blah! I mean really! This is supposed to be a momentous, special, joyful, wonderful time and thing to look forward to and I can't say anything because they can't get their minds out of the gutter and just automatically think BEDROOM when something like that is said. Plus I've been trying for almost 10 months, i have pcos and this is just disheartening. I'm only 19 for goodness sakes! I need encouragement not judgement!

P.S. it's not that my church is bad it's just that there are some nasty people who happen to go there

P.P.S. So sorry for using your post to vent. :(

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I'm hoping they were supportive!  

As embarrassing as that must've been, I'm a little jealous.  We are so far in the closet...

Photobucket
  • Awe! It's okay, IF is hard and very overwhelming! ((hugs))
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • imageLLB430:

I had a few too many glasses of wine at a work function a few weeks ago and over shared big time.  

Oh my gosh...I have done this too. It's always uncomfortable after you sober up and realized that they know.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Sometimes you need that.  It had to come out.  I know you're embarassed but I'm sure they understood.  I'm so sorry.
    TTC since May 2010. DX Unexplained IF. IUI #1 in August 2012. Clomid, Menopur plus Ovidrel. BFN. IUI #2 in September 2012. Clomid, Menopur plus Ovidrel. BFN. IUI #3 in October 2012. BFN. IVF in April/May 2013. BFP with b/g twins! Due February 2, 2014. Thank you God!
  • I'm sorry.  ((((HUGS)))) I think we have all had emotional vomit and been embarrassed by it.  I did it on my birthday to girls I barely know but my husband is good friends with their husbands.  I was horribly embarrassed, I text them the next day and apologized.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hugs.

Been there, done that. It will be ok. I know it must feel weird, but you know what, it is actually good for people to see the raw pain..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"