September 2011 Moms

Teething already??

That's right, at 12.5 weeks DD cut her first tooth and the second is not far behind.  They're the two front bottom teeth.  According to Dr. Google it's normal for teething to start at 3 months, but I didn't expect this for at least another month or so.  She is such a good baby (thank goodness & knock on wood), I would have had no idea she was teething if I hadn't felt the tooth.

Anyone else teething already?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Teething already??

• Pretty sure we are, but no teeth yet.  Tons of chewing and drooling, poor little monkey isn't even old enough to hold his own teether.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHNLchick:
    Pretty sure we are, but no teeth yet.  Tons of chewing and drooling, poor little monkey isn't even old enough to hold his own teether.

Right?  It's so strange to me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBeckyM114:

imageHNLchick:
    Pretty sure we are, but no teeth yet.  Tons of chewing and drooling, poor little monkey isn't even old enough to hold his own teether.

Right?  It's so strange to me.

My peanut has been a drooling, chewing mess. No teeth yet though. I hold a teether in his mouth for him when he seems uncomfortable. It's crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine has been drooling like crazy for several weeks! She's also had a cold for those same weeks, so I'm wondering if its from teething or the cold. I guess only time will tell. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageHNLchick:

This exactly!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, my little man is cutting 3 teeth already! I can't believe it!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • No teeth for us yet, either... but we are starting the process. Doctor yesterday said her gums are thinning and it explains why she's going to town on her hands. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHNLchick:

this

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"