Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Holiday Outfits/Holiday Pictures

Where's everybody getting their holiday outfits for LO? I really only shop for clothes at walmart for DS, and the used stores, because I can't really afford to spend a lot on clothes. 

I'm thinking I want an outfit for thanksgiving, Christmas morning, maybe some cute holiday pajamas, then an outfit for Christmas day.

I also want an outfit for pictures too. We're going to do a family picture for the Christmas card, and then I'm framing a picture hopefully of DS sitting in front of the tree for his grandparents, aunts and uncles.

I'm not sure the whole sitting in front of the tree thing is gonna work, cause we're gonna get an awful lot of floor and wall beneath the tree lol. So if that doesn't work I'd need a ridiculously cute outfit/Christmas costume for doing something else.

Where does everyone get their so cute clothes from!?

Re: Holiday Outfits/Holiday Pictures

• I got my little guy a Santa Suit from Babies R Us.  It is rediculously cute.  We got his pictures taken at JC Penney.
  • I get almost everything from Carter's, love them!

• Loading the player...
  • imagenfrtny:

I'm thinking I want an outfit for thanksgiving DD is wearing a My First Thanksgiving onesie one day and a cute top with jeggings the other, Christmas morning She will have her jammies on for presents and change into her Christmas dress, maybe some cute holiday pajamasgetting from Target if I can find her size, then an outfit for Christmas day This will be her Christmas dress.

I also want an outfit for pictures too Also her Christmas Dress. We're going to do a family picture for the Christmas card, and then I'm framing a picture hopefully of DS sitting in front in her dress again and naked with a santa hat they have them at the dollar tree of the tree for his grandparents, aunts and uncles.

I think you may eb over thinking outfit changes.  I got DD her christmas dress on clearance last year but Burlington has cheap dresses that are cute or resale shops usually have some too.  DD will probably wear the same dress quite a few times hopefully getting our use out of it as it is too dressy for everyday use.  We will do pics by the tree in it, professional ones in it, Pics with Santa in it, Christmas eve church service and Christmas day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I usually buy everything on carters.com under the sale category. I bought tons of clothes for DD for the future and I got pretty good deals.

I also buy clothes at walmart and target as well.

Are you available on black friday? you may find some good deals, check jcpenney, I know they are having 60% off of carters and arizona clothes for babies and todders.

I bought DD dress at Jcpenney.

HTH

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Children's Place has some adorable fleece pjs on sale. We got one that says "best gift ever." Baby Gap has gorgeous dresses, but $50 is more than I'd like to spend on a dress she'll wear once for a picture. Perhaps they'll go on sale closer to the holidays. I also got a bunch of holiday dresses and onesies as hand-me-downs. Not my favorite, but I'll take a few pictures with her in them. Does anyone know where to get a small Santa hat? I'd like all of us to wear Santa hats for a picture. 

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I got DS's Christmas day Gymboree outfit at Once Upon a Child (consignment--but they are a chain and have their locations on their website).  His Carter's Thanksgiving outfit was a gift from the IL's and I think it was from Kohl's.  I didn't get any holiday pajamas, but if I decide to later, (which he would also wear Christmas morning) I may do ebay.  Crazy 8 has some nice stuff and their prices are reasonable, IMO.  

For the Christmas card picture (just him), he wore a LS white onesie, white socks and a Santa hat I made.  But to answer the other poster, you may be able to find baby santa hats on Etsy?

My August beach baby became a July Sparkler!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• imagejackieboyd:I get almost everything from Carter's, love them!

same here!!!! 

Merry Christmas image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • There are Santa hats at Target. I got one last week for my DD.
  • imageWeezergrl:
    I got my little guy a Santa Suit from Babies R Us.  It is rediculously cute.  We got his pictures taken at JC Penney.

Your dogs are soooo cute!

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Burlington and Target have beautiful holidays clothes and they are more cheaper than Babies R us.
  • We're huge Gymboree fans.  Their stuff is really expensive, but they have great sales.  We got his Christmas sweater for around $15.00, I believe, and it's really stinkin' adorable.

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just ordered this, with the bow tie and polka dot baby legs!  Love it for pictures with Santa!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJeanLouiseFinch:

I got DS's Christmas day Gymboree outfit at Once Upon a Child (consignment--but they are a chain and have their locations on their website).  His Carter's Thanksgiving outfit was a gift from the IL's and I think it was from Kohl's.  I didn't get any holiday pajamas, but if I decide to later, (which he would also wear Christmas morning) I may do ebay.  Crazy 8 has some nice stuff and their prices are reasonable, IMO.  

For the Christmas card picture (just him), he wore a LS white onesie, white socks and a Santa hat I made.  But to answer the other poster, you may be able to find baby santa hats on Etsy?

LOVE Once Upon a Child! My mom just bought me tons of stuff there, including a baby bjorn for 25 bucks! score!

Thanks for all the helpful hints!

• imageAsOctoberFalls:

We're huge Gymboree fans.  Their stuff is really expensive, but they have great sales.  We got his Christmas sweater for around $15.00, I believe, and it's really stinkin' adorable.

Well it looks like we have a little bit in common...I am also from NE Ohio, we also got our clothes from Gymboree, and we have the same boppy that is in your siggie pic-lol.

OP, it seems like you're focusing on too many outfits (IMO).  We got these for their Christmas pic:

image   image

We will use them for their Christmas pic, Christmas Eve dinner, and any other dress-up occasions.  I waited until they were an additional 25% off before I bought them.

I got these from Carter's.  We'll use them for Santa's lap, Christmas Day (they are more comfy than the sweaters), and any other casual Christmas get-togethers.  They were on sale and then I had a coupon on top of it:

image    image

They each have a set of Christmas pj's that we got at Penney's, again, on sale for a good price:

For Thanksgiving, I got their shirts at Janie & Jack.  Again, on sale.  Again, an additional 25% off on top of it:

image    image

The second shirt is reversible, and I like the "inside" better.  They'll wear these with cords that I already had purchased.  I think the key is to be patient, watch for sales, and watch for an additional percentage off.  Gymboree and J&J are both too expensive for me when they're full price, so I watch and wait. Big Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We got 2 outfits one from JCPenney and the other from Carters.  They are both having big sales in the next few days too!

• imageJennyAnne022776:

Well it looks like we have a little bit in common...I am also from NE Ohio, we also got our clothes from Gymboree, and we have the same boppy that is in your siggie pic-lol.

Ha!  Legacy Village?  I love all the outfits you posted, too.  

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Agreed with Carter's, they are running 50% off sale right now too. I got some cute Christmas PJs at Target. Check out Ross as well, they usually get some of the same stuff as the Carter's store has I've noticed. For her Christmas card pictures I just put her in a red cloth diaper and a big bow (see sig picture).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got her a dress at Macys and a hat and fur boots at Baby Gap.
  • imageAsOctoberFalls:
    imageJennyAnne022776:

Ha!  Legacy Village?  I love all the outfits you posted, too.  

Legacy Village indeed!  I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for you and your LO the next time we're there. ;)  And thank you, I try to go with a holiday theme without being too over the top.  I almost got the one you picked for one of the boys, but then I couldn't find anything that coordinated for the other boy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"