2nd Trimester

What would you do?

I need advice.

At work, they offered my my own office.  They did a mold reading on the office and found no mold UNLESS...someone opens the cupboards, then mold amounts were detected...but they explained that this was probably from dust kicking up when the doors swung open and the amounts were not enough to be concerend about.

Long story short...I have been avoiding the office as I figured safer then sorry...however, just got word that my two of my co-workers who sit in my current office are sick...both out today but coming in tomorrow!

Would you:

A. Switch to your own office with the slight risk of mold spores

B. Stay in office with sick co-workers

Re: What would you do?

• I'd switch!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageacheever14:
    I'd switch!
    Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd switch.  Much more privacy having your own office space.  Plus, if you plan on pumping when you return to work, you'll want a private space to be able to do that with a lockable door.
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • imagecdc1982:
    I'd switch.  Much more privacy having your own office space.  Plus, if you plan on pumping when you return to work, you'll want a private space to be able to do that with a lockable door.

This! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrandMrsHull:

imagecdc1982:
    I'd switch.  Much more privacy having your own office space.  Plus, if you plan on pumping when you return to work, you'll want a private space to be able to do that with a lockable door.

This! 

Agreed, take the office.  You can always invest in a small air purifier or filtration system, it'll be well worth it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would switch. Maybe you could have someone come in and clean out and paint the inside of the cabinets? Also like the air purifier idea. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image526SadieSadie:
    imageMrandMrsHull:

imagecdc1982:

This! 

Agreed, take the office.  You can always invest in a small air purifier or filtration system, it'll be well worth it!

This!

• Switch to the private office!
  • imageladdfamilyof6:

I would switch. Maybe you could have someone come in and clean out and paint the inside of the cabinets? Also like the air purifier idea. 

This!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"