September 2011 Moms
Options

Almost outgrown infant carseat!

Yup my chunky monkey is over 17lbs and 3months today, size 3diapers and those are tight!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Almost outgrown infant carseat!

• Options
    Whoa.  My little peanut is still in newborn diapers over here.  We're about to move up to size 1 as soon as we finish these packages.  I don't think she is even 10 pounds yet.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i'm giving ours two more months before I put in the convertible.  I hate the infant seats, I'm just waiting for him to be able to sit better on my hip for carrying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here too....I need to look at the convertibles I guess.....DS is 14 pounds and 24 inches long....and I need to switch to size 3 also...I can't believe how fast he's growing, kinda sad :( but happy too!
  • Options
    I can not believe how fast they grow.  LO is drinking 6 oz every 3 hrs!  He's growing out of his 3month clothes and is too big for his bassinet.  It's bittersweet.
  • Options

It's so odd, my LO  is just 10 weeks today and because of his length, I have to buy more 6 month clothes....

• Options

imagecmoosey:
    My son fits into some 6-9 clothing.  Its redonkulous.  I have the Keyfit30 so he'll fit for a while, but there's no way I'll be carrying him in the seat for much longer...I'll just take him in/out during errands once I can hip carry (getting close!). 

speaking from experience, getting them in and out of the car from the convertible seat is 565846314684765146 times easier.  plus for us, it will mean the passenger seat can go back farther because the convertible sit straighter and doesn't take up as much of the back seat.

• Options
    We officially no longer use the carseat as a carrier, ever. He's only (hah only) 13 1/2 lbs, but it's soooo heavy. I think he's getting ready for a spurt as well.
  • Options

We are going to be looking at a convertable seat shortly. S is 14.6 lbs, 24 1/4 inches long and only 9 weeks. She is outgrowing 6 month clothes.

It is amazing how fast she is growing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"