2nd Trimester

Online Gender Reveal

Alright Ladies... I need some assistance!

My husband is currently overseas in the UK (he is from there) and we are expecting our first child [together - as I have DD#1, age 6]. I have an appt on Tuesday where I'm hoping to maybe get a glimpse if this is a boy or girl we are having. Now... most of our friends and family are pretty international, all over the place, but we all keep in touch via the good 'ol internet. I am trying to think of a creative and unique way to do a gender reveal ONLINE... any suggestions? I'm racking my brain on this one! Thanks in advance! 

Re: Online Gender Reveal

• Make a video and put it on YouTube! I saw a cute one once where they had a bunch (maybe 20) of blue and pink balloons, in a bundle, outside. One by one, they let them go and they flew away. When it came down to the last two balloons (one pink and one blue) they held onto both, and then let the last one go. With only one left (it was pink) they turned it around, and written on it was "little girl lastname, coming in February". It was adorable-- they put the whole thing to music.

I bet you can search for these on YouTube and find a ton of ideas. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagel_elizabeth:

Make a video and put it on YouTube! I saw a cute one once where they had a bunch (maybe 20) of blue and pink balloons, in a bundle, outside. One by one, they let them go and they flew away. When it came down to the last two balloons (one pink and one blue) they held onto both, and then let the last one go. With only one left (it was pink) they turned it around, and written on it was "little girl lastname, coming in February". It was adorable-- they put the whole thing to music.

I bet you can search for these on YouTube and find a ton of ideas. 

That is SO cute!
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • I would recommend asking on the Military Family board for ideas.  Unfortunately, us military spouses have all too much experience of late with sharing milestones over the internet from thousands of miles away. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRelativeChaos00:
    I would recommend asking on the Military Family board for ideas 

Thanks so much! I did that. And you are all very strong families to go through what you do, time and again. 

• The balloon idea is super cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is there anyway you can get a recording of the u/s so you can put it on youtube to send to everyone?  I think that'd be neat and that's how I'd tell if we were finding out before birth =0) 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"