August 2011 Moms

What's for lunch?

I'm having chipotle today! But I am looking for some new lunch ideas. I'm getting a little tired of PB&J.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's for lunch?

• I have to pick up our pictures from the mall, and WAS going to go to the food court, but now I think I may have Chipotle! Darn you, Tuna....
  • A wrap, or pita pocket.. my go-to sammich.

if not that, leftover Mexican lasagna.

• Loading the player...
  • Probably a turkey and ham sandwich with some chips. I don't feel like cooking today (or any day).
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have leftover breaded pork chops and mashed potatoes/gravy from 2 nights ago. I'm pretty excited. Otherwise, it'd probably be Subway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We'll probably go out to eat for lunch since SO is off work today, I was thinking Chilli's but now Chipotle sounds good. Too bad my SO doesn't like it (I know blasphemy.) 
  • MMM!! I miss Chipotle! I'm going to do the leftover mishmash today... a cheesy turkey sandwich with a side of hashbrowns and some pumpkin desert MIL sent home with us yesterday.

I. Must. Go. Grocery. Shopping!! 

• I'm making a turkey wrap.  Tomato basil wrap, cream cheese, deli turkey, moz. cheese, lettuce, and bacon..   (darn you ladies on the fb page talking about bacon haha)
    CafeMom Tickers
  • I had chicken carbonara. Yummmm!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think I am going to have Sprouts! There sandwich is SO YUMMY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Dh has to wake up for work at around two. So I am going to have my dinner around then, and call it lunch! 

Baked potatos, chicken with an herb sauce, and steamed green beans!

Today is his birthday :] 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Spicy Tuna Roll and maybe some Cali Roll. Mmmmmmmm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • went to whole foods to pick stuff for dinner so I made myself a salad.
  • mmmm! I had pizza rolls for lunch because I had a taste for junk. Well, and my fridge is pretty empty and telling me I need to go grocery shopping. :) 
  • I had leftover lasagna and a sweet potato. Odd combination, I know, but they were both leftovers and there in the fridge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    Hopefully Jimmy John's if I can time leaving the house just right.

Oh, yum!!!! I HATE not having JJ here in CT.

I had Panera today....I've been really bad about eating out for lunch the past 2 weeks or so. Need to fix that....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"