June 2012 Moms

Those of you who bought Dopplers

Not to be a P.W today but I'm interested in getting a Doppler. I looked on ebay and there is a TON of them but the prices range so much I have no idea what is reasonable for one, or really what I should look for and what I need.

I was wondering where you ladies got yours and what you paid?

Me: 32 / H: 35
Married 9-19-2009
Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
Baby Karrot 2.0 -
6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Those of you who bought Dopplers

• I got the sonoline B on Ebay and paid $49 with free shipping. I am not sure how it works yet (it should be in today -- I am so excited!!), but I read on here that a lot of woman found that one to be the best.
  • I also got the sonoline b but from fetaldopplers.net.  I think it was around 50 dollars.  I love it so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Does anyone have any info on the safety of dopplers? I want one so badly but DH is nervous about it and wants to wait for our next appt on Dec 2 to ask our midwife. That seems like a away!!
    Kat

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photobucket
  • imagecewright85:
    I got the sonoline B on Ebay and paid $49 with free shipping. I am not sure how it works yet (it should be in today -- I am so excited!!), but I read on here that a lot of woman found that one to be the best.

I just ordered this yesterday from fetaldoppler.net. It was $50, free shipping and we ordered extra gel for around $5. We recieved confirmation that it has been sent, so we are eagerly awaiting it's arrival!

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I definitely want to look into getting one.  I have a stupid question though, for those who have used it, is finding, detecting and listening to the babies heart beat easy?

Pregnancy Ticker
    **HELLO 6 month bump"
  • imageSTW14:

I definitely want to look into getting one.  I have a stupid question though, for those who have used it, is finding, detecting and listening to the babies heart beat easy?

It's not easy to find the heartbeat but it's pretty clear once you do.  I couldn't pick it up until after an appointment with my ob and I watched what she did and listened for the same thing.  It still takes me about 15 minutes to find it.

• I bought the Sonoline B from fetaldoppler.net for $52 (includes shipping.)

It works really well.  Definitely worth the money. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 | EDD 4.1.11 | MMC D&C 10.27.10 | 14 weeks
    BFP 2 | EDD 9.29.11 | MC 1.25.11 | 6 weeks
    BFP 3 | EDD 3.4.12 | MC 9.5.11 | 10 weeks
    BFP 4 | Twins EDD 6.7.12 | MC James 10.31.11 Kellen 1.12.12 | 8 weeks/19 weeks

BFP 5 | EDD 12.24.12 | Rainbow Baby in the Making!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    **Formerly known as Nikki04vb**
    ? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"