August 2011 Moms

NBR: Black Friday shopping anyone?

So who is going Black Friday shopping and what are you hoping to get. I have made it a tradition to go with my girl friends but I'm not too excited about what's out there this year... inspire me friends!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Black Friday shopping anyone?

• i stopped black friday shopping a couple of years ago. there's never anything i want. this year i'll probably hit up Babies R us though. They have wipes for $5 and diapers for $10 (i heard their diapers were pretty stiff though so i'll probably pass on those). And all of their Carter's clothes are 50% off. I have a babyshower the Saturday after so that's probably when i'll go to get my gift.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Heck no! I always joke about going, but never do. I don't consider the deals worth all of the madness, and I prefer to do the majority of my shopping online anyway.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hit up VS online to steal some deals.
  • I posted a similar post a couple of days ago. I LOVE Black Friday lol. I think it's fun and we are for sure hitting up some of the sales Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageDuffgurl:
    I posted a similar post a couple of days ago. I LOVE Black Friday lol. I think it's fun and we are for sure hitting up some of the sales Big Smile

I completely missed your post... I'll have to hunt it down! 

• Maybe. I went last year and bought a TV. Me and my mom usually don't head out until 8:30/9 when all the craziness dies down. I'm looking for good deals on a jumperoo and a convertible carseat. Do you have a link to any ads? When do the usually come out?
  • I usually go every year, but I'm disappointed with the sales this year. I'll probably stay home and hopefully sleep in Big Smile
  • imagestarrlove7:
    Maybe. I went last year and bought a TV. Me and my mom usually don't head out until 8:30/9 when all the craziness dies down. I'm looking for good deals on a jumperoo and a convertible carseat. Do you have a link to any ads? When do the usually come out?

Babies R Us has two jumperoos 50% off on black friday.

https://bfads.net/Ad/Toys-R-Us-2011/Page4

• I'm so going!! But I don't really have anything specific I'm looking for, I just like the excitement!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejfgates05:
    I'm so going!! But I don't really have anything specific I'm looking for, I just like the excitement!!

This. I don't know what it is but I love black friday. I guess if there was something I actually wanted or needed it would be a pain but since I go more for the experience it's fun to watch all the craziness.  

• I've also been casually browsing this site https://www.2011blackfridayads.com/ 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"