3rd Trimester

Anyone have a burning, pressure feeling in their crotch area?

It's not lightning crotch or the internal clawing feeling I am used to getting. Just wondered if I am alone in this. lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Photobucket

Re: Anyone have a burning, pressure feeling in their crotch area?

• Have you been checked for a UTI?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had an OB appointment last week, but it feels more like the skin is burning from pressure.

This is TMI.....

but more at the base of my vagina, not in the urethra area. And more on the left side.  

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been feeling a pressure over the last week. It's internal so I wouldn't calling it 'burning' though. I read in "What to Expect" that pelvic pressure is a new symptom for the 8th month (which is tomorrow for me!). The first day I felt it (about 5 days ago) I had been super active that day and so I really took it easy the next day and it seemed to subside. I feel it again today but I walked a ton yesterday.

I'll be asking my DR about it at my next appt on Friday but please keep us posted if you find anything further out!

• Yikes! I know exactly what you mean. I have the same feeling, I describe it to my husband... it usually happens when I am getting up from the bed, it's like it's stretching and it hurts so bad it BURNS! Or at work I get up from my chair and ugh it burns. But it's not the burning you might feel from a urinary tract infection or the itchy burny feeling from a yeast infection... it just burns like somebody is stretching your legs apart. It also happens to me when I lay on my side and I dont have a pillow between my legs. Sadly no advise as to how to get rid of it.... :( I wish I knew how. Hang in there mama!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"