3rd Trimester

2+ mama's.....

I was lying in bed last night wondering about when my baby would make her grand entrance into the world. For those of you who already have little one's, how close (or far away) from your actual due date did your first baby come? Did you go naturally into labor or were you induced? C-Section or Vaginal??

I know this doesn't tell anyone anything as far as when a baby will arrive, but I am just curious to know for the fun of it! =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2+ mama's.....

• I have been induced with both babies.  9 days past my due date with DS and 7 days past my due date with DD.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • My first was 5+ weeks early but induced due to liver issues, My second came at 37w3d after a high slow leak, and my third came at 33 weeks on her own/due to infection. I am no good! My OB said he would get me to 40 weeks next time.. Lets not get ahead of ourselves!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my 1st the day after my due date, no induction needed.  Doesn't get much closer then that! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My 1st was born on her due date, though I went into labor a day & a half earlier (32 hours of labor, water never broke). It didn't seem nearly that long, though! No induction, delivered vaginally. 
    2012 Races: 3/18 Shamrock Shuffle 5k; 4/14 E.R. Race for Autism 5k (PR! 25:58); 6/9 Riudoso Sprint Triathlon; 6/24 Chunky Monkey 10K; 7/29 Cochiti Lake Olympic Triathlon; 9/16 Chips & Salsa 1/2 Marathon; 10/21 Duke City 1/2 Marathon; 12/2 Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon in Vegas!
  • My first I had at 41w1d after an induction.  She was born vaginally.  My second I went into labor on my own at 38w6d but ended up with a c-section.
    DD- 7/22/07 DS- 4/22/09 DS #2- 1/11/12
  • My first was induced at 41w2d and ended up with a c/s. The second was a rcs at 38w6d and this one will be a rcs at 39w3d (if I don't go into labor....lots of contractions and pressure today--39w exactly).
  • With DD1, I went into labor naturally 2 days before my due date. I had a vaginal delivery.

DD2 was induced 1 week before due date, vaginal delivery.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Induced both times. DD was on her due date, DS was a week early. We'll see about this one - he seems eager to come out!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Water broke at 33w 4d with DD and delivered at 34w 1d. So I made it further thus time!! Who knows when this one will decide to come. Hoping I can make it to 37 weeks or later.

• I was induced 8 days late with DD#1.  I was dilated to 3cm, but not having any contractions on my own (not even BH).  It was a vaginal birth.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I was induced 3 days before my due date, he came 2 days before he was due. I fully expect to be overdue with this one.
  • DD came a week past her due date, I went into labor naturally and had a vaginal birth after 37 hours of labor. Hoping this time around things go a little bit faster :-)
  • DD came 5 days past her EDD and I went into labor naturally and labored for 30 hours before delivering her vaginally.  My water didn't break until I made my first push.  

Hopefully DD2 will come faster than 30 hours but I won't mind if she's late. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  

I?ve given birth now to three sons my first was born at just 37 weeks - 2 days. It was accompanied by an epidural being administered at 5.5-6 cm but, wore off just as I started into heavy labor contractions with all the pushing so it ended up being what my doctor called - basically a natural birth, I have not been induced with any of my three births which ended up all being vaginally delivered. In birth two he was born at 38 weeks - all natural; birth three went to his due date, also a natural birth. NO C-sections for me!

• DD came a week before her due date. I went to my weekly OB appointment at 39 w and my doctor told me I was already 5 cm - I hadn't even felt a thing. I went into the hospital that evening, and at midnight they started me on the pitocin. She was born the next afternoon.
  • First (and second) came at exactly 41 weeks .. so a full week past my due date. I went into labour 8hrs before my scheduled induction.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With DS my water broke at 39 weeks and I delivered naturally that day.  I was induced at 39 weeks with DD. 
    E-8/9/08, A-6/7/10, W-1/11/12
  • My water broke at 36 weeks, I was not dialed or effaced. After 6 hours of no progression I was put on pitocin, labored for 8 hours pain med free, pushed for 15 minutes. That was 14 years ago. I am now 4 days from my due date. 
  • DS was born 9 days before his due date.  My water broke the night before that.
  • DD1- induced 2 days after EDD. Vaginal birth

DD2-induced 5 days before EDD. Vaginal birth 

• With both of my boys(they are 5 and 7) I went into labor at 37 weeks, on Wed night had them both on Thursdays.. I am currently 31 weeks due on Jan 15 th with a girl:) so excited!! But I cant wait to see if it happens a 3rd time!!
  • With DS, I was scheduled to be induced at 14 days past my EDD. I went into labor 7 hours before we were supposed to check into the hospital. He was born vaginally with a vacuum assist after 40+ hours of labor and nearly 4 hours of pushing. I think he was comfortable in there, and didn't really want to come out!

Now I'm 37 weeks and already having contractions. I'm really hoping this babe comes early and with less resistance! 

• I was induced with DS1 at 41weeks.  When I got to the hospital my back was killing me and they told me that they were contractions/back labor, so I likely would have gone into labor on my own shortly after.  I had a vaginal delivery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was due on Jan 9th, scheduled for induction on the 11th, and DS1 decided he'd come on his own on Jan 8th. My doc was almost right on the nose with his dating!
  • DS came naturally 9 days late at 41 weeks 2 days.  He was delivered via c/s because he got stuck in my pelvis.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"