1st Trimester

has this happened

I am about 7 weeks I think.. LMP Sept 19th.  So I have had the sore breasts and just the queasies.. no other symptoms otherwise.  All of a sudden no more sore breasts and no more quesies... Has anyone had this happen?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: has this happened

• The symptoms may come and go so don't worry about it.

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Yes, my symptoms come and go quite often actually. They have the whole first trimester. It still concerns me but my midwife does not seemed concerned at all. All pregnancies are different. I am 10 weeks and heard my babies heartbeat nice and strong yesterday -- so I don't think it is anything to worry about. Enjoy the days you feel good! :-)

• Loading the player...
  • With my previous pregnancy I had very little m/s, mostly just quesies and no other pregnancy symptoms. We are all different, I wouldn't worry too much about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• I'm seven weeks as well and feeling the same way! For the past week and a half I've had terrible nausea and sore breasts. Today, nothing! It's hard to enjoy the day of peace when all you can think of is the worst, especially after reading all the post about misscarages. I'm just trying to stay calm and go about my day, staying positve.
  • Mine have come and gone since week 3. Some days my boobs feel like they are on fire, some days they feel fine! I haven't had a single symptom of m/s until today I had the quizzies, and it only lasted for about an hour and a half. Now its gone. Also some days I'm sooooo tired, and some days I feel fine! I think it's normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"