Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

First I lose my baby now I have the flu...

FML....don't mean to be a debbie downer, but I feel like I've suffered enough this past week and a half, when do I get a break?! I was ready to move on and do fun things with DD and be happy,and now I'm stuck on the couch feeling like sh!t again and thinking about everything and feeling all sad and sorry for myself. It just sucks.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com

Re: First I lose my baby now I have the flu...

• Okay, someone needs to make you some chicken soup and bring you gingerale/7up!  I'd do it for you if I knew you. Hope you feel better soon:)
  • Thanks, that would be nice! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope you fell better soon.
  • YIKES!!! I really hope your DH is taking care of you. This is awful! ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with shopgirl someone needs to bring you soup and gingerale. I am so sorry, that really would suck. I hope you feel better soon.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies...not better yet, but hoping for a good day...
  • imageJRomeH:

I am right there with you!  Headache and pressure, sore throat, the works, or course!  I feel like I'm walking around with a rain cloud over my head.  Making it through my doctor appointment today was so annoying-I was sneezing and snuffling in the ob/gyn waiting room.  To make matters worse, I'm a dance teacher (not a job that you can just "call out" of) and it's hell trying to get coverage for my classes :( 

I hope you feel better!

That sucks, I'm sorry! HOpe u feel better too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"