1st Trimester

Nothing baby related but...

I honeslty have NO idea what to get my hubby for Christmas!!!

Any suggestions?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nothing baby related but...

• how about tickets to a comedy show, sporting event, etc so the two of you can have an evening out (since they are far and few between after baby arrives)

or if he golfs you could get him a gift card to play 18 holes somewhere

• Loading the player...
  • My DH spends a lot of time on his computer for school and work, and I'm planning to get him a really nice, comfy office chair, among other things!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Betas: 10/31/11 4.6 11/2/11 23.8 11/11/11 1916! 11/15/11 7980 Grow Baby, Grow!
  • This is a great Idea! with the baby arriving all the family is going to be giving us baby stuff which is great but hubby gets left out of the thoughts. Its nice to be able to give him something just for him.
  • DH loves hunting, so I'm going to get him some unique hunting stuff he will be able to use. (:

I'm all about being practical! lol

• Well, at least you don't have to hear him talk about it 24/7. I swear my DH starts giving me a list in october. Almost always stuff for hunting.

I like the idea of an experience type present like PP said - concert tickets, comedy show, etc.  Or power tools.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm prolly getting DH an Ipad & some accessories for it.  Other than that, I have NO clue. Maybe clothes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My husband and I don't exchange gifts anymore.  It kinda sucks but, being a SAHM money is tight and we have tons of gifts to get between the families. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • These are all great ideas! I like the ones best that have to be shared with us as significant others, lol. Steelermama, I feel ya. I'm a new SAHM, cleaning houses on the side and I don't know what I'm going to do to help out for Christmas this year. :(
  • I may try to get him tickets to the Duke/Carolina bball gaem this year, if it's not 800 bucks a ticket!!!! Thanks guys! yea i feel like this is our last christmas to spoil each other so i really want to have something nice for him but money is tight this year (like everyone knows)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"