1st Trimester
Options

strange symptoms...can anyone help?

Hello, I am only 6wks along in my first pregnancy and Im already showing down by my pelvic bone. Its strange cuz only one boob has gotten any larger. The right side of my body seems to be the only thing changing. I get cramps almost like period cramps, but they have been here for 2 wks now. I also feel bigger "baby bump" on my right side. has any of this happened to anyone else? thanks for the help. 

Re: strange symptoms...can anyone help?

• Options

This early on you're most likely just bloated. Most of us have that problem. :)

• Options

imagehrg21:
    Hello, I am only 6wks along in my first pregnancy and Im already showing down by my pelvic bone. Its strange cuz only one boob has gotten any larger. The right side of my body seems to be the only thing changing. I get cramps almost like period cramps, but they have been here for 2 wks now. I also feel bigger "baby bump" on my right side. has any of this happened to anyone else? thanks for the help. 

Hi there. I thought I read on one of my apps that to show in your pelvic area is completely normal. And I agree, it could just be that you're bloated. I'm bloated all the time!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup! Completely normal...bloating bloating bloating!! and as for the one boob bigger than the other...that's normal even if you aren't preggers! haha Our bodies are going through a lot, strange things will happen!
    BabyFruit Ticker image BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies im glad its normal I just have this feeling something isnt quite right. The first trimester cramps are getting worse and more painful. allison, I see youre pregnant with twins, did you know before you had an ultrasound?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"