1st Trimester

OMG-First ultrasound showed....

TWINS!!  I can't believe it! Im so happy. No heartbeats yet...RE said its still slightly early. He's bringing me back in a week and we should see something. For now, I am just happy with what I saw on this ultrasound :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG-First ultrasound showed....

• How exciting!  Congrats!
  • Congrats and I hope your ultrasound is good next week! So happy for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats! And welcome to having twins :)
  • Congratulations!!  That's awesome news!  Big Smile
  • Double the blessing! Congrats!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Every once in awhile I like coming back and saying hi on 1st tri! Congrats on your twins, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Congrats! Yup, it was the same for us, shock of my life when the tech told us =P

Hoping you have a healthy and happy pregnancy with your two miracles!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congratulations!  How exciting!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker
  • OMG, congrats and good luck with the rest of your life!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
    ~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
    ~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
    ~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  
  • Congratualtions!
  • Congrats! I had my first ultrasound yesterday - I was 6 weeks and 4 days. I am also having twins - there were two heartbeats. CRAZY! I am stressed thinking about it but I know it will be okay. :)

Stacie

• That is awesome.  My husband and I were so excited when we found out we were having twins.  We had gone through so much just TTC and then to be told we were double blessed was amazing,  It is going to be a fun, wonderful journey.  Ejoy it to the fullest!

• AHH!  We found on October 28 that we're expecting twins.  I didn't even find out I was pregnant until I was already 13 weeks along on October 19.

We're still reeling....

• Amazing!! It is truly like winning the lottery! The same thing happened to us :) I had my first ultra sound at 12 weeks (19 now) and we were shocked to see 2!!! After the initial shock we were beyond delighted, such a miracle, double blessing! Congrats!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"