June 2011 Moms

BLUUM box review - deluxe samples for baby and mom

I got that 3 months for $18 deal when it was going around, and I thought I would review it so others can see if they are interested :)

btw-- if you are interested in signing up, let me send you a referral code :)

Here's what came in this months box:

1) 2 little samples (like the free kind that come in magazines) of Dr. Robbins skin care- 1 of a sunscreen, 1 of a lotion, both for children- can't use either on LO yet, so stuck them in a drawer

2) 1 pouch of Baby Gourmet Juicy Pear and Garden Greens baby food-- we're doing BLW and she's not on any solids yet anyway, so this also went in a drawer- I'll save for future car trips

3) CJ's Creamy Lotion- BUTTer- Pink Sugar in a little canister- love this one-- I know its for diaper rash, etc, but I put it on my lips-- so soft -- feel free to be grossed out :) I will totally try this on LO tonight as diaper cream since I believe CJ's is CD safe (they didn't say so, but I'll check later)

4) Huggamind- Baby Symbolizer free app for the iphone or ipad-- umm-- I don't have either, so I emailed it to my cousin. If it ends up working for more than one person I'll post here later.

5) Strivectin wrinkle/stretch mark cream-- I don't have stretchmarks, but totally want to try this for wrinkles, I know it's crazy expensive and it's .75ml, so enough to really test.... except.... not BFing safe-- sigh- sticking in a cabinet until one day when I'm not either BFing or preg

6) Magnet with a bee on it saying bzzzzz- flat circle kind

So all in all, just one item I was really interested in AND can use right now. I do wish they would let you customize a bit (like telling them I don't have an iphone). The box it comes in is hard and good for reuse (you would think they could save a ton by using pouches).

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BLUUM box review - deluxe samples for baby and mom

• I got this box too and LOVE the CJ's lotion.

I signed up a month earlier.  The previous box was a little better IMO.  It had a different stretch mark cream (which I love), a bib that prevents drool from soaking threw to clothes, a reusable snack pouch, a full size tube of baby lotion, a sample of a bamboo wipe and a magnet with a pig on it.

I found another site that sends you a box based on your LO's age.  It's a little more expensive though.  www.citruslane.com I signed up but haven't receive my first box yet.

• oh dang you for pointing out Citrus Lane-- I just used a half off code to sign up for a box--- reminding myself I need to cancel after it comes--- arrgg-- must stop shopping!!!

https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Elisa.Maloney

• Loading the player...
  • Haha, nice!!!  I can't wait for this one.

BTW - I work for a daily deal website and we're doing a promo for bluum in a month or so.  I'll be sure to point it out when it runs, so you can get another 3 months at half off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"