1st Trimester
Options

1st UltraSound

How far along were you when you had your 1st ultrasound and what were you able to see/hear?
BabyFruit Ticker image BabyName Ticker

Re: 1st UltraSound

• Options

I had one at 5w3d because I had a very enlarged ovary so they wanted to make sure the blood was flowing. We saw a baby measuring 5w3d w/sac and yolk sac and another sac with what looked like a yolk sack forming. My first scheduled u/s was at 6w3d and we saw two babies (sacs/yolk sacks) with heartbeats.

ETA; My RE's u/s machine doesn't amplify the sound so I didn't hear anything. 

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

It depends on your doctor. Since Im at a navy hospital they like to wait to get a lot of information from each one so they are waiting til I am 10 weeks along, 4 wks from now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Based on charting, I was 5 weeks 6 days and we saw our little bean with a heartbeat and all. HB was 107 so i'm sure it just started beating.  We were measuring ahead at 6 weeks 2 days the u/s tech said. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I had my first u/s with my OB at 8w5d. Saw 2 little babies with strong heartbeats.

I still haven't heard the heartbeats yet.

• Options
    I wasn't scheduled to have my first U/S until I was 12 weeks (it would have been for 1st tri screening).  I did however end up getting one at 8 weeks, since I had some bleeding one evening and they wanted to ensure everything was ok! Fortunately, everything was good, saw the little bean, little arms and legs.....
  • Options

I had my first at 8 weeks 5 days. I had a tiny amount of brown spotting, so they did the u/s at the hospital. We saw the heartbeat that evening.

My first office visit was scheduled fo

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Visit The Nest! image
  • Options

I had my first at 8 weeks 5 days. I had a tiny amount of brown spotting, so they did the u/s at the hospital. We saw the heartbeat that evening.

My first office visit was scheduled for two days later. That time we were able to hear the heartbeat, as well. :,)

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Visit The Nest! image
  • Options
    Just had my first ultrasound this past Friday (5w5d) and saw the heart beat!  Can't wait to go back in two weeks and see how it has changed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"