Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Nervous!

Hi!!

I am here now after being on the IF board for a while.  I found out 2.5 weeks ago that I am pregnant (yipee!).  All 3 of my betas were good....rising as they should.  I'm 6 weeks (as of yesterday), but I am so incredibly nervous!   We have been trying to conceive for 3+ years.....have had 3 m/c, countless IUI's and 1 IVF.  It's been a long journey. 

My first u/s is scheduled for next Thursday with my fertility clinic.....but on Tuesday my OB took a look with her REALLY OLD u/s machine.  She clearly saw the sac and I think yolk sac but no baby or heartbeat.  Should I be nervous?  I always thought by 5.5 - 6 weeks a heartbeat would be visible. 

I just pray pray pray!  I want to have faith that this will the one for us but I am so scared. 

Re: Nervous!

• Options
    At 5.5 weeks it is too early for a HB and sometimes even in week 6.  Many of us didn't see one until late week 6 even in week 7.  GL and I hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!!! So glad you are here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

And you are definately in the right place for scared.  We all live in that city too.  PGAL is really hard.  If you need anything at all just post and all the wonderful ladies on here will be happy to try and help.

It really is a great place for support and questions.  Good luck!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you. It's so great to have all of your support!

• Options
    Just wanted to say congratulations and welcome to the board.  We all have our nervous moments in this journey.  Sending up prayers for you and your family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"