Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Who has My pal Violet (or Scout) names list?

I have googled.  I can't find a straight up answer with a list of the names that you can program it with.  Can anyone tell me if Shiloh is on there?  Gracias.

Re: Who has My pal Violet (or Scout) names list?

• When I was looking to get one, I found a list through either the leapfrog website or amazon. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I can look when I get home tonight if you don't find it beforehand.  I don't have the list and can't get on the app without Scout here with me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Just opened the LeapFrog Connect program and put in Shiloh and sure enough it is in there, and Scout (Violet) says it perfectly!  Hope that helps
  • imageShleenish:
    Just opened the LeapFrog Connect program and put in Shiloh and sure enough it is in there, and Scout (Violet) says it perfectly!  Hope that helps

this! I have Scout

• imageShleenish:
    Just opened the LeapFrog Connect program and put in Shiloh and sure enough it is in there, and Scout (Violet) says it perfectly!  Hope that helps

this! I have Scout

• Hmm, I am planning to get Violet for DD for Christmas, I didn't know that only certain names could be programmed in.  Can someone please see if Arianna is on there?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagejessmae10:
    Hmm, I am planning to get Violet for DD for Christmas, I didn't know that only certain names could be programmed in.  Can someone please see if Arianna is on there?

It's there, they have two pronunciations too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, that is awesome, thank you so much!  I am really excited about getting this for her...I hear it's a great toy!
  • imagejessmae10:
    Oh, that is awesome, thank you so much!  I am really excited about getting this for her...I hear it's a great toy!

Molly loves her, I like that we can change it up and I don't have to hear the same stuff over and over.

• Does it have Archie? I bet it doesn't. I should've thought of that.
  • I was going to get Addison violet for Christmas. Does anyone know if that name is on there?
  • Yes, Addison, No Archie. They have nicknames you can put in though or you can choose not not have them use any name.
  • I simultaneously feel like I won and beat the toy, and I screwed over my kid. I'm so conflicted.
  • imageJerkStore213:
    I simultaneously feel like I won and beat the toy, and I screwed over my kid. I'm so conflicted.

I feel like they should have that name on there, I just think of the Archie comic books...who doesn't know that name? 

• imagejessmae10:

imageJerkStore213:
    I simultaneously feel like I won and beat the toy, and I screwed over my kid. I'm so conflicted.

I feel like they should have that name on there, I just think of the Archie comic books...who doesn't know that name? 

I know,  I was really surprised, I checked like 4 times.

• I bought E a violet for christmas. Didn't think about whether or not it would have her name. Does it have the name Ella?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageashley542:
    I bought E a violet for christmas. Didn't think about whether or not it would have her name. Does it have the name Ella?

Yes.

• imageShleenish:
    awwww yeah!!  thanks!!!!
  • imageMolluskwrangler:
    Yes, Addison, No Archie. They have nicknames you can put in though or you can choose not not have them use any name.

Thank you!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"