2nd Trimester

scared - I hope I'm just overreacting

I had sex today for the first time in a while and am worried about hurting the baby. First I was on my back, but it felt ok. Then I was bent over and my belly kept jiggling back and forth and I stopped cause I was afraid. We finished on my back quickly after that cause I was scared. Now I think maybe I should just wait til baby's born to be safe. I'm just really worried. Please let me know your experience with this / concerns / etc. thank you

Re: scared - I hope I'm just overreacting

• Oh, honey you're fine. Sex is perfectly safe during pregnancy...it even stimulates labor (when you're ready). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sex doesn't hurt the baby at all. Find a position you're comfortable with and relax. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • sex is perfectly fine to have! so just enjoy it! baby will be fine. no man is big enough to poke through a closed cervix. and its probably just rocking baby to sleep! itll have no idea whats going on!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBaby Lynn:
    and its probably just rocking baby to sleep! itll have no idea whats going on!

Ha Ha! Love this!!!

If you want to be on your knees stick some pillows under your tummy for support. Pillows are your friend during this awkward pregnancy body time. Lets face it the belly gets in the way sometimes. 

• Unless your doctor put you on pelvic rest, sex is not something to worry about.  You are not going to hurt the baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i heard the baby gets rocked from sex if you want it to sound cuter. ive always had sex the entire time with all my pregnancies and everything was fine 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"