3rd Trimester

Hiccuping

How far along were you when you started to feel the hiccups? I feel her kicking and moving all the time but I wanna feel the hiccups. Also, what do they feel like?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hiccuping

• I was about 30 weeks or so when i felt hiccups for sure. i think it was because her head was always facing in before and there was still enough room for me to not feel everything.

They feel like consistent, little kicks all in one area. When you feel them, you'll know!  

• I was about 19-20 weeks. I was getting my A/S at the time also and it confirmed what I felt lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I started feeling right about week 26 - it's a consistent, rhythmic feeling that continues well past the option of it being just a few well-timed kicks.

Sometimes, it almost feels like another pulse! 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was around 30 weeks or maybe even more. Now I feel them all the time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesweetky_06:

I started feeling right about week 26 - it's a consistent, rhythmic feeling that continues well past the option of it being just a few well-timed kicks.

Sometimes, it almost feels like another pulse! 

This exactly. I was about 30 weeks I think. Hers are always about 3 seconds apart and usually last 15 minutes. PP explained it perfect

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagetinkerbell.8.6:
    I was around 30 weeks or maybe even more. Now I feel them all the time!

this for me too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

• Haven't noticed any yet
  • I have been feeling them for about the last month or so, which would mean they started around 33 weeks. They just feel like a rhythmic thump that can last for a few minutes. I only feel them a few times a week...maybe every other day or so? I also have to be sitting relatively still to feel them. It is pretty cute :)
  • I was about 30-31 weeks.

I felt them on the surface before I felt them internally, it was weird.

They start "practice breathing" around 26-27 weeks, I think. So hiccups usually start around that time, but you might not necessarily feel them.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  •  not sure when they started maybe a month ago?  but they feel like an internal twitch.  I feel them a couple times a day and they seem to last 5 or 6 mins. Honestly I find them annoying, especially at night when I'm trying to fall asleep.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt them for the first time about about 26 weeks, and now she seem to have them all the time. :)
  • I was about 27ish weeks when i for sure knew it was the hiccups. i felt something the week or two before but was not positive.  Hubby could feel my belly moving with them by 28 lol. Now they make my boobs jiggle hah.
  • I was right at 32 weeks when I started to feel them. Now, she has them all the time!

• I can't remember when the first time was, but I feel them a few times a day, every day.  To me it feels like a muscle twitch over and over and over again.  I agree with a PP that they can get a little annoying.

I had my sisters feel this last weekend when it was happening and on the outside it doesn't feel like the other movements (where you can feel either a hand or foot kicking or pushing on the inside of your stomach.) It's more like you feel the water movement from an all over twitch....not sure if that makes sense.

9.20.10 Natural M/C
  • imageOurJellybean:
    Haven't noticed any yet
    I felt them today!! So cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"