3rd Trimester

can't stop eating!!

Hi gals,

So I am almost 31 weeks... and I can't stop eating! I feel like I am constantly grazing for food. I am eating pretty healthy for the most part, so I'm not worried about that-- but is it normal to be this hungry?

(for the background stats, I am 5 foot 8, started off 128 lbs. now I am about 148- so have gained 20 lbs at 31 weeks. My fundal height is normal) 

Re: can't stop eating!!

• I wouldnt be worried about it, just make sure you're making healthy choices. I went through a period of time where i couldnt get enough to eat and then recently ended a period when i had no appetite. Now im back to a normal person's pace.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My appetite comes and goes...I think it has to do with growth spurts or something!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like me! Even after I eat I'm still hungry. I keep going to the fridge and looking in it like some delicious treat is going to magically appear in front of me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just had my first (can't get enough of food all day and night) spurt a week ago...(29weeks) it lasted for a few days and went away, now I just feel SO stretched out (how can my belly get any larger...OY!) and full all the time....like I have to force myself to eat! UGH! P.S. How is it possible to GAIN weight still and hardly feel like you can eat!! :P
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sounds like a growth spurt. I think my LO is packing on the poundage too, because the last couple days I've been eating everything in sight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pretty sure most of us are in this boat =) Nom nom nom.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"