October 2011 Moms
Options

Ugh... November baby?

Due date has come and gone... Scheduled to be induced on Monday...  Hoping / praying he comes on his own before Monday.  Anyone else stilling waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting...? Sigh.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Ugh... November baby?

• Options
    Im in the same boat!  I was due yesterday and he wants to induce on Monday.  My husband keeps saying we have to have her by monday because he bought me a necklace that has our birthstone and an october birthstone for the baby.
  • Options
    Yep. My MW wont induce until 41 weeks, which puts me at November 3rd.
    "Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark." -George Iles
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yup!! My doctor will induce Wednesday, but that puts me with a November baby!

Honestly, it was earlier than i thought she would but baby is measuring huge and I am starting to puff up like a blowfish.  

DS: Born November 2011
    TTC #2 since April '13
    DH 35, Me: 34
    DX: Unexplained Secondary Infertility, Slight DOR
    Sept 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel) = BFN
    Oct 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone) = BFN
    Nov 14- Benched due to cysts Looking for New Doc
    Feb - IUI #3 (Letrozole + Ovridrel)
    March/April - IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - Follistim+HGH+Low Dose HCG - 11R/9M/5F - 2 8 cell 3dtransfer - BFN on April 23, 2014

• Options
    I was due Saturday. For cryin out loud. 
  • Options
    I was due Sunday, October 23.  Dr. wanted me to induce on Monday but I asked if we could go for a little longer.  So she scheduled an appt for Monday and then we will pick a date sometime next week.  Looks like a November baby for us too, if he doesnt come on his own!!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

My due date has come and gone as well. The doctor stripped my membranes today and is hoping that will send me into labor over the weekend. I also have an ultrasound to check the fluid levels today.  If I don't go into labor on my own over the weekend, I have an appointment on Monday morning and we will  schedule an induction for mid-next-week.

Hoping all of us who are past due go into labor this weekend!

After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Options

I've got an induction scheduled for next Tuesday the 1st.  But at least it's an awesome birthdate--11/1/11 :)

BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Due tomorrow - dilated 1 more cm this past week and BHs have really picked up in the past 3 days. Hoping that is a good sign.
  • Options

can I whine too even though I am not overdue yet?

• Options
    I think we may have a November baby as well, even though LO was due yesterday.  My next appointment with the doctor isn't until Nov. 2.  I'm kind of regretting not scheduling an induction for Oct. 31 or Nov.1.  Maybe he'll come on his own before then, but I think he's pretty comfortable in there.  I've been 2cm and 75% effaced for about 2 weeks now. 
  • Options
    imagerkto:

can I whine too even though I am not overdue yet?

No.

JK!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"