Washington Babies
Options

Maternity photos

Anyone know of a great photographer that takes maternity photos in the Seattle area?

Re: Maternity photos

• Options

I had mine done by the fabulous Justine of J. Shelton Photography: www.jsheltonphotos.com

Highly recommend her!

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    imagekeri1013:

I had mine done by the fabulous Justine of J. Shelton Photography: www.jsheltonphotos.com

Highly recommend her!

I would recommend her too although she's not done photos for me before. I've heard great things and she's has a great portfolio. If you are further south, Bump & Bambino out of Tacoma does great work also.

Our first baby girl, Lucia Joy, joined us on April 1, 2010!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are further South I can recommend Stacy Avara and Keren Fenton. Both are bumpies and awesome ladies. If you are further north, while I haven't used them but like their work, Justine (whom Kerri recommended) and Amy. ETA: Justine and Amy are also awesome bumpies. I hit enter too fast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Stacey Avera does photography? Are you sure you are not talking about Stacey Atkins? Justine and Stacey both are amazing! They have blogs at the bottome of my siggy! I have not have pictures done by Amy Bright but have seen her work and it is beautiful!

• Options
    There are a number of awesome bumpie photographers on here.  Justine Shelton, Stacey Atkins, Keren Fenton and Amy Bright.  You should be able to google them and find their websights/info.  They are all also on fb.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekeri1013:

Highly recommend her! 

Yes!  She's done our family photos the last 2 years and I LOVE them!  I will most definitely be doing maternity photos with her next time around.  :)

• Options
    Another rec for J Shelton Photography. She's done my maternity, plus newborn and family sessions! Highly recommend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes, Stacy Avara does photography, too.

Somewhere there's a link to all the awesome Bumpie photogs. Who has that link?

ETA:  Geez, I wasn't paying attention.  Look in Ihearthimmore's siggy above and click the Space Needle image.  You'll see the Seattle Bumpie vendors in there.  I've used J. Shelton and K. Fenton and would recommend both!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

I am new to the business part of photography, however, I have been doing photography for around 8 years now.  At this point I do most specialty photography but am hoping to narrow my specialties to maternity, babies, and children as well as weddings. I do on location shoots. Congrats on your little one!

https://charmingcanuckphotography.weebly.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"