Blended Families
Options

Quotes

When my DS was first born 2 and a half years ago, I had checked out this message board because I also have a SD who is now 7. One of the fabulous StepMoms on here had an amazing quote, in their signature, about their SC not growing in their belly, but in there heart. Can anyone help me out and tell me what the actual quote was? TIA!!!!!!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quotes

• Options
    Drew had it in her siggy. It was something like 'my step daughter grew in my heart instead of my belly'?? Something like that... Man, Drew just left us after she had her baby :-( wish she would come say hi.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options

I think it was "You didn't grow in my tummy, you grew in my heart."

It's actually the title of a book.

Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one similar in my siggy... Mine says, "You grew in my heart instead of my tummy"
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekaratechrissy:
    Drew had it in her siggy. It was something like 'my step daughter grew in my heart instead of my belly'?? Something like that... Man, Drew just left us after she had her baby :-( wish she would come say hi.

Traitor, leaving us for that kid of hers...

No really, I miss her!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I found this online but the picture isn't the same. I loved that quote too & was wondering what happened to the person that had it in her siggy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you all sooo much!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"