January 2012 Moms

CPW: Onesie exchange

Re: CPW: Onesie exchange

• I tried numerous times to sign up and Elfster wouldn't let me Crying
    GreenHood Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I received mine, but I am a slacker and haven't sent mine yet.  I plan to shop for it and send it this weekend.

My little goofball born 1/2012
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just sent mine a coule days ago Big Smile  Hoping my elfster buddy likes it!

Katie BFP #1 03.03.11 - natural m/c 03.22.11 BFP #2 05.11.11 - DS born 1.20.12 BFP #3 02.21.13 - EDD 11.04.13
  • I sent mine the other week and she received it.  Big Smile

I still have not received one.  Crying

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Sorry Onesie recipient! I PROMISE you will get it, but I keep having arguments with myself about whether or not it is good enough!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sent mine, but never heard from the recipient! I tracked the packages and they arrived, but I supposed I should double check to make sure she got them...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I bought everything for my buddy... just haven't sent it out yet... don't worry, you'll get it soon! Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I sent mine out already and just waiting for my elfster buddy to receive it. I have not received mine yet. 
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageSBT1977:
    I sent mine, but never heard from the recipient! I tracked the packages and they arrived, but I supposed I should double check to make sure she got them...

It was me! I got them and am so grateful! I wanted to take a pic of them before I thanked you to put up on the board but I haven't been home lately and haven't found the time! Thank you so much!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD, the love of my life, born January 26, 2012

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageNinasama:

imageSBT1977:
    I sent mine, but never heard from the recipient! I tracked the packages and they arrived, but I supposed I should double check to make sure she got them...

It was me! I got them and am so grateful! I wanted to take a pic of them before I thanked you to put up on the board but I haven't been home lately and haven't found the time! Thank you so much!!!

Oh, you're welcome!! I was just worried that maybe they hadn't gotten to you! I'm glad they did. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"