Babies: 3 - 6 Months

no more cradle holding :(

anyones LO's not wanting to be cradled anymore? mine is literally raising his back off my arm (which maybe is trying to teach himself to sit up sometime in the near future?) it makes me so sad he only wants to be held upright or else he squirms and kicks. trying to feed him a bottle is so difficult that now I can only feed him wih him sitting on me with his back to my tummy
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: no more cradle holding :(

• Yup, Evan's been doing this for a while. I actually think it's amusing like, "Hey Mom I'm a BIG BOY now!" and also they are just so observant at this age, they have to see what's going on in the room, lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yes! So sad...my little girl is doing the same thing.  At first I thought maybe she was refluxing and then it sunk in.  She's not a itty bitty baby anymore :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • He dropped it by 2mos or so :(

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • My DS never, ever wanted to be held like that, not even the day he was born.  He was constantly pissed until I could just casually hold him one armed on my hip like you do a "big kid".
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Adele only wants to be cradle held when she's sleepy. Other than that she wants to be up and watching everything. I miss holding her like she's a tiny baby.
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Scarlett has done this since about 1 month old. She will every once in a blue moon decide she'd like to be cradled, but she's been wanting to sit up for forever.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekerrbear72:
    He dropped it by 2mos or so :(

This, makes me so sad :(

• I've noticed this as well! I used to be able to cradle hold her while breastfeeding, but it is getting harder and harder to do since she squirms so much. We do bedshare and I can cuddle her close occasionally then. Sad
  • imagekerrbear72:
    He dropped it by 2mos or so :(

Same here, she only tolerates it for feeding and bedtime. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My lil girl went through that stage, we got her a bumbo seat, and now she loves being cradled again especailly with a binky. We do cuddles this way for anywhere from 3-4hrs a day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"