3rd Trimester

work from home moms?

Hi I am desperately looking for a legitimate work from home job not one that is a scam 

Does anyone out there have any suggestions? 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: work from home moms?

• I sell Mary Kay makeup.  I pick my hours and how much "work" I actually want to put into it.  I also have an 8-5 job but after the baby is born I'm planning on just doing the Mary Kay. 

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
    BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
    BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
    BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What do you do now?  Can you find a contract position doing that from home?

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a work from homer! I'm a freelance writer, so I can work from pretty much wherever. I second what a PP suggested - could you get some contract work in your field? That usually allows for more flexibility in hours and work location. Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I enroll students at a university and i dont think id be able to do that at home (no matter how much id like to) but i have students who work for insurance companies who work from home. I also have other students who drive patients to and from appointments they need to go to.

Im not sure how they got the job but anything like that im sure there would be some chance you could do it from home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I edit romance novels.

There are tons of writing, editing, and proofreading jobs available online if you're qualified. There are also lots of medical jobs, like billing and transcription and coding.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• I work from home designing scrapbook products.  It's commission-based work, so I only get paid on what I actually sell.  But I was a dental assistant before starting this 3 years ago, and I actually make more now than I did then.

I'll admit that I'm nervous about how I'm going to juggle everything though as my job still requires several hours per week of uninterrupted time.  I set my own schedule, so I know I can balance it.  It's just not going to be a cake-walk.

I said all that to say that there are definitely legitimate possibilities out there.  I'd just avoid anything that sounds too good to be true because if it sounds like you can make a ton of money while doing next to nothing and still being about to take care of your LO, it's probably a scam.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"