September 2011 Moms

6 week wait

is killingggggg me! maybe its just hormones!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>

Re: 6 week wait

• Oh my, we are complete opposites.  I think I'd be happy NEVER doing it again right now. :S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I hear ya! I get my Mirena Nov. 4th, and I am thinking about putting the kids in daycare for one day so we can have sex and sleep ALL DAY. Devil
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Our 1st anniversary is the 7th. 6 week check up is the 11th. And we were virgins before marriage sooooo yeah the wait is unbearable. I might call my MW and ask for "permission" for our big night but either way that mans going to have some kinda fun. ;) 

• Lol - so not there.  I had my 6 week check up today and got the official green light.  Don't think I will be sharing that with DH.  And while I did get my birth control shot, I chuckled at the idea of it right now!
  • Ditto to not being in the mood!
  • Ha! I just got cleared to go yesterday and I told the husband and get this, he "didn't feel like it" last night.

I am in the mood mentally, but physically I haven't really felt the desire.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imagecmoosey:
    imageMWhitneyM:

Ha! I just got cleared to go yesterday and I told the husband and get this, he "didn't feel like it" last night.

say whaat? My DH has been couting down the days.  Poor guy has to wait 2 more weeks, and its not even for sure I'll get cleared at 8 weeks! 

Yeah.... I am not sure what is up w/ that. Day 2 and nothing.

Perhaps because I have been taking care of his *ahem* needs for the past 7 weeks, he is spoiled? I told him he owes me like 10 orgasms in a row. LOL!

• imagecmoosey:
    imageMWhitneyM:

Ha! I just got cleared to go yesterday and I told the husband and get this, he "didn't feel like it" last night.

say whaat? My DH has been couting down the days.  Poor guy has to wait 2 more weeks, and its not even for sure I'll get cleared at 8 weeks! 

Yeah.... I am not sure what is up w/ that. Day 2 and nothing.

Perhaps because I have been taking care of his *ahem* needs for the past 7 weeks, he is spoiled? I told him he owes me like 10 orgasms in a row. LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"