3rd Trimester

when did your baby drop?

I'm 33 weeks tomorrow, i've already gone into pre term labor once at 31 weeks and been feeling some pressure in my hips and abdomen some.. i'm starting to wonder if he's about to drop.. When did your baby drop?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: when did your baby drop?

• I THINK mine has. Ive been feeling more pressure on my hips and pelvis for sure. I dont know for sure. People have been telling my belly looks lower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • is this your first one?

My first baby drop a month before, and during this pregnancy baby dropped then went back up and supposedly second babies drop later in labor, but who knows, good luck!! 

• Loading the player...
  • I think I did around 35 weeks. I have been feeling A LOT of pressure down there and have had a much easier time breathing and able to eat more since then and everyone has been telling me I have.
  • just this week :)
  • yeah this is my first one so i'm hoping he drops soon at like 35 weeks :P, because i deff. can't wait until he's out of my ribs yah know the "plucking" feeling :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO dropped between my 32 & 34 week appointment.. From what I can remember, I deff.started to feel different around 33 weeks. I could tell because it was more difficult to wipe after peeing, like there was a bowling ball preventing me from bending, I can no longer sit without having my legs spread wide and not to mention all the pressure on my hips and back..  At my 34 weeks appointment  she was dropped so low that during the u/s just to see her face my Dr. had the tool way down in my pubic area..
  • I have gone into pre term labor 3 times already starting at 27 weeks so i know how frusturating it is. But my lo dropped just last week.all the sudden i looked in the mirror and there were the stresch marks i thought i had avoided all pregnancy!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyName Ticker
  • 34 weeks. And I too found the stretch marks that I was so proud of avoiding. I cried for an hour. haha
  • Mine dropped on Tuesday. It's nice to be able to breathe a bit more easily, but walking is definitely more uncomfortable now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"