3rd Trimester
Options

Any one dilated???

So I am 38 weeks pregnant and last Wednesday my midwife said I was 3 cm and 80%, my mucous plug has already came out and now I am just so curious to when my baby is coming, i know that no one can really know but I wanted to know if any of you guys are in the same situation as me or how long did it take for baby to come after you were 3 cm and 80% effaced so I can wonder away!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any one dilated???

• Options
    My sister was at 4 cm and 70% for 4 weeks. But that is exciting. It could really be anytime now. If anything go for a walk. I walked for 3 hours at the mall to try to induce labor it didnt take full affect till the next week but it did help get things moving along. So exciting.
  • Options

With DD1, I was "barely 1 cm and thinning" 2 days before I went into labor.

With this baby, over the last week I've gone from 1 cm and thick to 2 cm and 50% and no signs of labor.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was 1cm and thick on Tuesday. Hoping for more progress this coming Tuesday!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I've been 3, almost 4 and 60% effaced for 2 weeks now, so don't go packing your bags quite yet. Sigh.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    imageMrsG.060708:

With DD1, I was "barely 1 cm and thinning" 2 days before I went into labor.

With this baby, over the last week I've gone from 1 cm and thick to 2 cm and 50% and no signs of labor.

Ditto and I'm only 36 weeks. But I wish you good luck and they your LO gets here soon and healthy! :-) 

• Options
    On Monday I was 70%, and 2-3, lost tons of MP.  Still nothing.
  • Options

I found out thurs that I'm 1cm dilated, I wish it were more! I'm schedule for induction at the end of the month so I'm really hoping and praying they come on their own sooner!

GL hope it won't be long for you!! 

• Options
    with my 1st I was 3cm for 3 weeks and she came the day before her due date.  With my 2nd I was 4 for a few weeks and then 5 and arrived to hospital in labor 10 days early at 6...so you never know.
  • Options
    Don't know :) my 38 week appointment was on Thursday and my OB doesn't do those type of checks. I'll have a fluid level scan if I go passed my due date. 
  • Options
    On Monday I was 70%, and 2-3, lost tons of MP.  Still nothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"