Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What silly nicknames do you use for LO?

Mine might be flameworthy, but the only one that has stuck so far is Polly Pissypants when she is fussy.  No idea where it came from and I suspect we'll just shorten it to Polly (thus really confusing our dog, Molly), when she's old enough to talk.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What silly nicknames do you use for LO?

• LOL.  Love it.

I call her Nugget...and about a million other things.

• I most often use Pumpkin, Pissant, and Duder. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO, who is a very zealous nurser, is Baby Barracuda.

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Baby girl and wiggle worm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours isn't really silly, and I wouldn't even really call it a nickname but I suppose it kind of is...

We both call her Missy all the time when we talk to her. As in "what's wrong missy?" or "settle down missy" or even just "hey missy!" I also use "little lady" a lot, in all the same ways. 

We joke that she's going think Missy is her real name because we hardly ever use her name when we talk TO her, but her real name is the only thing we use when we talk ABOUT her.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mainly... "Cupcake".  That was her "name" until we had her since we kept her name a secret.  Other nicknames include "Super Pooper" and "Buttercup"
    Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL

boobalooba, fussy gussy, sir poops alot, stinky bear, chunky monkey......it goes on and on 

• Muppet and Crankenstein
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS is Bubs and DD is Sissy. And yes, I realize we sound like the most redneck family out there. Not sure where these two country names came from but they've stuck....LOL.
  • My older kids keep telling us to just pick a NN because whatever comes out at that moment we say. I have been calling her Sugar Plum Face alot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ellie Belly 

and

Monkey Butt

(she has an outfit w/a monkey on the butt and that's what we called her when we were still team green & her lil monkey butt would jiggle my tummy around. 

• Little Man

Monkey

PIggly Wiggly 

• Wee Man, O Man, Chubs

Photobucket
  • My mother calls him "Monkey Boy"  (He kinda looks like a monchichi)

I call him "Snugglemuffin"

DH's calls him "little dude"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I started calling him Pooky Bear in the hospital.  He's also "little spud" to me.  He's "nugget" to DH
  • Pumpkin, Boobear, Boogie, Boogerbear, Lemon Difficult (if you've seen the movie "In the Loop" you get this lol)

I actually almost 90% of the time call her "Baby." Poor thing is never gonna learn her name! haha

• We call our daughter, ava cakes and fussbucket, when she's fussy. Love the question
  • Pumpkin Butt, Nugget, and crankpot when she's fussy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My favorite is Pumpkin Pie.  I was calling her Pumpkin and Sweetie Pie and then one day they just merged and she has been Pumpkin Pie ever since. 
  • imageNanner22:

Wee Man, O Man, Chubs

LOVE your pic!! :)  It made me smile.

• He's known as Jake-a-roo. DH even made up a song, lol. Jake loves it :)
    Jake on swing AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
  • I call her Bean  & DH calls her Pumpkin Pie!!
  • Gremlin, monkey man, Bugsy, stinky butt, handsome Harry, snugs, and a lot more depending on what he's doing..
  • chunky monkey, boo boo, piglet...I'm saving for the therapy bills. 
  • image12bailey18:
    DS is Bubs and DD is Sissy. And yes, I realize we sound like the most redneck family out there. Not sure where these two country names came from but they've stuck....LOL.

Sissy!  From Urban Cowboy, I love that movie!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mr. Man, shrimp or shrimp cocktail.  He scrunches up like a little shrimp when he sleeps on you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We called her Noodles for  my entire pregnancy. My Mom and Dad called her Noodles an my OB and the nurses called her Noodles. This is mostly because we didn't have a name picked out until she was 4 days old.

These days she is primarily HazelBasil but often Sweet Baby Ray, or Fussy Butt her mood determining.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Her name is Abigail, and she gets Abby, Dabbas, Dabba-Doo, Princess Drool, Critter, Abba-dabba, Sweet Bambino, Papoose
  • Bubs, Bubert, Fuster (when fussing-we have a dog named Buster so guess we came up with it that way? haha), duder, booger boy, worse is Braid--his name is Brayden and I often call him braid without even thinking about it--I will have to shape it to Brady haha
  • Sweet Pea

And her name in a song

• We call him Monster and smidgeon...not sure where either came from...lol!
  • Most of my family calls him dude or lil' dude, I call him dudey pie a lot, and DH calls him puewy doodles.  There's other ones that get used like monkey, piggy pie, mr. man, etc.  His name is Ryker, so there isn't any nickname from that that me or my husband likes!
  • I just love that. Got a little chuckle out of "Baby Barracuda". My LO used to be a very zealous nurser as well.
  • We call our LO  Bug, Bugga, Jj, J, Bub, Little J, Jospeh (His name), Joey, Joe, Little Joe (He's a Jr.) Poor kid is never going to get it down!

• haha I use nugget as well!
  • Monkey, Monkeybutt or if she has done a gag inducing diaper, vile creature.
  • We mostly call him buddy, little guy, lil man, or mister. His name is Reid so we also call him Reid or Reido. my brother and his wife call him Reidosaurus sometimes I call him buggy or bugaboo.
  • We have twin boys:  Zac and C.J.  They have superhero/villian names: ZacMan and The Wiggler.  Sometimes, Zac-a-pottamus and C.J. is frequently called Lumpy McCrudneck. 

We were meant to have twins - it's too much fun!

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i LOVE it! i call her Grumpelstiltskin or grumpypants! lots of happy smiles w/ "Babaloo", monkey, lovey or gorgeous girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"