October 2011 Moms

Dream about a HUGE baby trying to kill me!

I was quite amused this morning when I woke up to reflect on the crazy dream that I had last night!  In the dream I was scared for my life because it was so vivid, but now I find it very funny. :)  Enjoy!

I was swimming in a pool with a bunch of my nieces and nephews and I was holding someone's baby (no clue who's baby he was).  He was GIGANTIC - like rolls everywhere and really heavy.  For some reason we were in the wave pool (who takes a baby into a wave pool - apparently this girl does in dreams) and an undertow pulled me and the fat baby under the water...

The baby wouldn't let go of my arms so we just kept sinking... down down down... In fact, I could have sworn in the dream he was an evil baby and held my arms on purpose. 

I tried to push him away from me, thinking he'd float to the top of the water, but instead he started sinking even more! I couldn't let a baby drown, no matter how evil, so I held on to him and finally got an arm free to grab onto the pool ladder.

Basically I saved myself and the fat baby.  After I saved him he became a sweet chunky baby again. hahah

What a weird dream! I just had to share! Stick out tongue

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Dream about a HUGE baby trying to kill me!

• haha!!!!  That's pretty funny.

I had a dream last week that my baby turned breech and then miraculously just crawled out of the top of my shirt.  She was all clean and perfect.  If only that's what really happens!! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is hilarious!  The baby just decided to crawl right out! hahah.  The crazy ways our minds work! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's okay.  Last week after watching Dancing with the Stars before going to bed, I had a dream that my baby ending up looking like Chaz Bono.  My first and only weird dream that I had during this pregnancy.  I wish I didn't have it, though.  It was super-disturbing trying to breastfeed that face in my dream.  YIKES!   
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • hahahahahahaah - this is great!  Chaz Bono's face while breastfeeding - nightmare!

The bump should collect weird pregnancy dreams and write an article about them. :)

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"