3rd Trimester
Options

Moms of 2+: what did it feel like...

...when your baby dropped?

Re: Moms of 2+: what did it feel like...

• Options
    I didnt feel it...either time...and this time I thought he had dropped but at my appt 2 weeks ago he hadn't but I am going to get checked again.
  • Options
    Extra pressure in my pelvic area, and I felt like I could breathe again.  And, visually, there was a difference in how I was carrying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never had that sensation of the baby dropping...but I carried my boys really low from the beginning
    Lauren...Wife to Jason, mother to Henry (4), Wesley (2), and baby George! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You don't feel it really. Although I carried my DS high so when he dropped I felt like I could breath a little better. It's just more of a visible thing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Brayden (5 1/2) born 12.28.06
    Hailey (4 1/2) born 2.25.08
    Taylor (8 Months) born 12.26.11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I didn't really feel it either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My babies drop day of labor. So mostly what I feel is more pressure on my bladder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Options
    I've had two kids and they never dropped... this one hasn't dropped yet either. With both girls I had c-sections because I didn't dilate, become effaced... I hear that you can breathe much better when they do drop...  I hope your LO drops for you!
    Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I never felt it.
    Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imageMcRib:
    It wasn't a sudden thing but eventually you feel the head down in the birth canal when you are walking or sitting. I just started really feeling it in the last week or so even though 2nd babies are prettty much dropped the whole time. Lightening crotch is a sure sign.

Yup this pretty much, just an overall sense of pressure and heaviness down there.  For me I would describe it like this weird feeling my butt hole was going to fall out.  This is what I used to tell my DH and he thought I was insane.. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"