January 2012 Moms
Options

Motherhood maternity sizing?

anyone know how their clothes (dresses) run?  TIA!
imageimage

Re: Motherhood maternity sizing?

• Options
    I think they run true to size, although I haven't bought a dress there. However their jeans and shirts seem true to size for me. 

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I bought a Motherhood dress from Kohl's this weekend. I got a small, which is probably what I would have gotten in that style dress in non-maternity sizing.

Jess and Michael Married 10/2006
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRedsoxchick:
    I think they run true to size, although I haven't bought a dress there. However their jeans and shirts seem true to size for me. 

Ditto. I was sort of between sizes, but both M and L usually fit me pretty well. Most of the time I went smaller and it was usually the right size.

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    I buy my pre-pregnancy size. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would say their shirt sizes run true to size.  And I would go by the shirt fit to compare dress fit, since dresses don't usually need to fit snugly around your legs/butt. 
  • Options

I have found them pretty true to pre-preg size.  For the tops and dresses, they run a little bit big if anything.

image image
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    True to size for me. I was an XS prior to pregnancy and I wear XS in their mat. clothes.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    I've gotten a few dresses from there and they all fit well.  I just bought my normal clothing size.Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"