Babies: 3 - 6 Months

XP- PIP- Let's see those game day babies!

Here's B getting ready for the Giants game today waiting for Dada to wake up!  Today's also his 4 month birthday!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP- PIP- Let's see those game day babies!

• aww he looks adorable!!  I don't have any pics, but I am a Giants fan too, so one of my twins is dressed in Giants and the other is dressed in Colts for daddy's team! :)

Go Bears!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...

Last try came out too small, let's try again, GO BEARS! 

• Taken 2 weeks ago when the Huskers got spanked!

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Okay so this was probably close to a month ago, and she does not look thrilled, but hey we won so whatever! :) She also has 2 MSU pacis, a bib, and a cheerleader outfit, plus a second set of booties. Oh my! haha

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageKimosabie:

Last try came out too small, let's try again, GO BEARS! 

O.M.G.!!! I LOVE the hat!

Anniversary

• imageMilMom2B:

Okay so this was probably close to a month ago, and she does not look thrilled, but hey we won so whatever! :) She also has 2 MSU pacis, a bib, and a cheerleader outfit, plus a second set of booties. Oh my! haha

Aww!  Haa haa!  She's too cute! That's a lot of gear! I want to see the cheerleader outfit!

Anniversary

• Here's DD in her Halloween outfit yesterday.  My mom made her little pom poms that she got later but I didn't get a pic with them yet.

• No pictures, but these are all so adorable! My husband is a huge Notre Dame fan, but I haven't been able to convince him to get a jersey for our daughter... yet. hehe.
  • GO STEELERS!!!

• imageMilMom2B:

Okay so this was probably close to a month ago, and she does not look thrilled, but hey we won so whatever! :) She also has 2 MSU pacis, a bib, and a cheerleader outfit, plus a second set of booties. Oh my! haha

My DH would love this pic! We are a house divided as you can see in my siggy pics. Rather than start a family feud yesterday, she represented the Tigers. I never would have thought to get her a Lions onesie!

•  Daddy is a Cardinals fan..

and an older collage for Ohio State...

• I don't have a pic, but I'm originally from Buffalo, NY so Go Bills! DS's outfit is too big as of right now, so we can't wear it yet :(

Here's his college football pic though, it's from about a month and a half ago.. used to be my siggy pic. 

• Here's Miss Ellie rocking the Lions, hoping to see 'em go 6-0 today (Woot! Just checked the score, we're still up by 3!)

And last Tuesday morning after they smoked the Bears on Monday night!

And yes, she wears her Lions gear every time they play! Started in preseason :)

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• imageMrsI:

Here's DD in her Halloween outfit yesterday.  My mom made her little pom poms that she got later but I didn't get a pic with them yet.

DD has a very similar outfit! She isn't wearing it today though.

• GO BILLS!!!  (even though we just lost Crying )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenicoledyoung7:

Daddy is a Cardinals fan..

and an older collage for Ohio State...

O H I O!!!!  LOL!  Love it!

Anniversary

• House divided here as well.  Grandma brought Bears stuff from Chicago so I added my own Charger hat as an accessory.  He now has Charger stuff after our CA vacation this week!  Big Smile 

• Last Saturday in siggy. Even though we keep losing, Go Vols! ;)

Oh, and here's one from her 6 month photo shoot.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I am LOVING all of the Lions, Tigers and Spartans gear!

And most importantly...GO GREEN!!! 

• imagejackieboyd:

I don't have a pic, but I'm originally from Buffalo, NY so Go Bills! DS's outfit is too big as of right now, so we can't wear it yet :(

Here's his college football pic though, it's from about a month and a half ago.. used to be my siggy pic. 

LOVE. Hubby and I are huge Florida State fans and I want something for her to wear!

Here we are game day this past weekend. (It was cold in the house yesterday so I didn't want her in just a onsie)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"