November 2011 Moms

I think the baby dropped.

All the ladies at the office have been telling me that my belly looks different, and it does.  I am pretty sure the baby dropped.  And I am now peeing every 2 minutes LOL, well it feels like it is that often!  Anyone else?

And HOLY SWOLLEN!  My "cankles" are at their all time record this morning!  And I have been drinking so much water...my face and hands are starting to feel that way too...uuggh gotta love these "fun" prenancy symptoms!

Happy Friday Ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think the baby dropped.

• Yes!   My dh commented that my belly looked lower and different and I am peeing ALL the time, too!
  • imageEstwd2:
    I definitely have a head in my crotch.
    LMAO! Me too!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEstwd2:

Ha.  This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageEstwd2:

Too funny!  LOL Yes I have a head in my crotch too!

• I'm with ya! I have so much pressure and pain in my hips right now, and the Dr. confirmed that my critter has dropped. I think I'm officially starting to cross the line from being frustrated with late pregnancy to being ready to scream "GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT NOW!!!"
  • imageEstwd2:

So do I.... HOLY PRESSURE!!! and constant bathroom trips even when I've had no more than a sip of water.

• imageEstwd2:

LMAO ME tOO.!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had my appt today and the doc said that he is so low that he could barely feel his head.!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"