Babies: 3 - 6 Months

swaddlers to cruisers

when did you make the switch? Really what is the difference?

Re: swaddlers to cruisers

• You might post this question on the pampers board.  That Heather chick is on there a lot answering questions.
  • we're switching from swaddlers to baby dry right now (size 3), since we're hitting the end of the swaddlers sizes and baby dry was cheaper anyway.  we had been using the baby dry at night anyway. 
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • for my 2yo I switched her when she didn't fit in swaddlers anymore. I found the difference was the meche lining on the inside.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I switched my DS when he grew out of swaddlers. They have more flexibility around the legs for when they begin to move/crawl.
    imageimageimageimage
  • I switched from swaddlers to baby dry, and he had leaks so I tried crusiers which are much better.  DS is not crawling, but he breakdances around his crib at night.  Baby dry just wasn't doing it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just bought a case of cruisers size 3.  By the time we finish our current case of size 2  diapers, he will be in 3s. They had swaddlers in 3 but you get more diapers for the same price in the cruisers box.   We don't like baby dry.   Leaked too much with older DS and we had the same issue with a package of size 2 baby dry that we got as a gift.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"