Babies on the Brain

Re: I DD you drama queens.

• Fvck you.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I planned to delete my post content anyway and then you bitches had to freak the out so I had to delete my whole post.

• Loading the player...
  • Your concerns could have been addressed in a PM to Wee or Isha.

Think of how the person concerned would feel if she were to have seen your post.

Yes, there are crazycake people out there, but please show some discretion.

• It's not about being a drama queen, it's about being a douche. Lurky? Is this you?
  • imageCinnamonBun:
    It's not about being a drama queen, it's about being a douche. Lurky? Is this you?

Yes 

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • imageCinnamonBun:
    It's not about being a drama queen, it's about being a douche. Lurky? Is this you?

That was my thought too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageanAEobviously:

I planned to delete my post content anyway and then you bitches had to freak the out so I had to delete my whole post.

Good 

• imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

Love how I get blamed for every douchebacle. Majah eye rollz.

Little Lurky, born 2008
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

Well it's not like you rode in to BOTB on a rainbow handing out puppy dogs and cookies. 

• imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

If the shoe fits??

• imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

Yeah.  I can't imagine why that is.  What a head-scratcher.

Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

Ha, douchebacle. If Lurky wanted to be an ass, she'd do it under her own name. Not that I think she'd be this much of an ass. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageTheOriginalSP:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

Well it's not like you rode in to BOTB on a rainbow handing out puppy dogs and cookies. 

Which obviously means I am every.single.AE on TB. Again, major eye rollz.

Little Lurky, born 2008
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • imagegreenclown:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

Ha, douchebacle. If Lurky wanted to be an ass, she'd do it under her own name. Not that I think she'd be this much of an ass. 

You mean her AE, since we know it's not her "own name".

• imageTheOriginalSP:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I meant under lurky. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I missed it, but Lurky, you get blamed because you're basically an AE with a high post count, aren't you?

• imageCWinfree85:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

If the shoe fits??

I was coming in to type the same thing

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Who the hell AEs the situation with Ruth? (I missed the DD post so I can't even begin to imagine where to begin with that).

• imagegreenclown:
    imageTheOriginalSP:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I meant under lurky. 

She's invested too much time into "fitting in" on BOTB to screw it up by saying something like that.

• imagesweetgotham:

Who the hell AEs the situation with Ruth? (I missed the DD post so I can't even begin to imagine where to begin with that).

This. Seriously. I don't think lurky is that low. I didn't see the DD post but anyone who even AEs that situation if fvcked up.

• imageLe Olive:

I missed it, but Lurky, you get blamed because you're basically an AE with a high post count, aren't you?

Truth.

And Sweetpea, if you think that I'm trying to fit in with anyone, you are sadly mistaken.

Little Lurky, born 2008
  • imagelurkylulu2:
    imageLe Olive:

I missed it, but Lurky, you get blamed because you're basically an AE with a high post count, aren't you?

Truth.

And Sweetpea, if you think that I'm trying to fit in with anyone, you are sadly mistaken.

I just find it really interesting that at first everyone hated you and just wanted you to go away and then the next minute you are just posting every day and nobody seems to care.  It just seems totally odd to me.  But whatever, more power to you. 

I guess "fitting in" wasn't the right word.  But I don't think you would want to piss anyone off that bad. 

• Damnit. I missed it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrsfowler1016:
    imagesweetgotham:

Who the hell AEs the situation with Ruth? (I missed the DD post so I can't even begin to imagine where to begin with that).

This. Seriously. I don't think lurky is that low. I didn't see the DD post but anyone who even AEs that situation if fvcked up.

All of this.  How awful.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • imageTheOriginalSP:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageLe Olive:

Truth.

I just find it really interesting that at first everyone hated you and just wanted you to go away and then the next minute you are just posting every day and nobody seems to care.  It just seems totally odd to me.  But whatever, more power to you. 

I guess "fitting in" wasn't the right word.  But I don't think you would want to piss anyone off that bad. 

I'm pretty sure that plenty of people would still like me to go away.
    Little Lurky, born 2008
  • imagelurkylulu2:
    imageTheOriginalSP:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageLe Olive:

Truth.

Yeah you are probably not wrong about that. lol  They just must keep that opinion to themselves though. 

• imagelurkylulu2:
    imageTheOriginalSP:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageLe Olive:

Truth.

Yeah you are probably not wrong about that. lol  They just must keep that opinion to themselves though. 

• I've said it before and I'll say it again... I honestly don't give a flying fart in space if I'm liked on an Internet message board. I'm here to pass the time, not to become besties with internet strangers. I just find it comical anytime someone does something douchey, I'm obviously behind it.
    Little Lurky, born 2008
  • imagegreenclown:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

really? what IS her own name? credit where it is due- but.....

• And here I was going to offer you the other half of my BFF heart charm.

:sniffs and wipes tear:

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageEdithBouvierBeale:
    imagegreenclown:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imagePubStar09:

imageCinnamonBun:

Yes 

really? what IS her own name? credit where it is due- but.....

::bets $5.00 that Lurky doesn't respond to this::

• imagelurkylulu2:
    imageLe Olive:

Truth.

Do you have anxiety? Because you need to have that to fit in around here.
  • imagehippotree:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageLe Olive:

Truth.

Do you have anxiety? Because you need to have that to fit in around here.

Truth!

• Is this about Ruth faking it all because I totally thought the same thing. The internet is a jaded place.
  • imagemetoooooo:
    Is this about Ruth faking it all because I totally thought the same thing. The internet is a jaded place.

Is this what the DD said?!?!?!

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
  • imageMrsRustyGriswold:

imagemetoooooo:
    Is this about Ruth faking it all because I totally thought the same thing. The internet is a jaded place.

That was the gist of it, yes...something about before making a donation the AE wanted to be totally certain it was real because there are so many internet crazies out there.

Completely inappropriate and frankly, I think it was cruel.

• imagesevans1975:
    imageMrsRustyGriswold:

imagemetoooooo:

That was the gist of it, yes...something about before making a donation the AE wanted to be totally certain it was real because there are so many internet crazies out there.

That is cruel.  Besides, if you're not certain, then no one is making you donate.

• imagesevans1975:
    imageMrsRustyGriswold:

imagemetoooooo:

I wasn't going to post what I said, because I did feel bad. However, all I did was ask if anyone had confirmed it was true before I donated. Maybe I should have sent a PM but I stand by my comment that there are a lot of crazy people on the internet.

• imageanAEobviously:
    imagesevans1975:
    imageMrsRustyGriswold:

imagemetoooooo:

I wasn't going to post what I said, because I did feel bad. However, all I did was ask if anyone had confirmed it was true before I donated. Maybe I should have sent a PM but I stand by my comment that there are a lot of crazy people on the internet.

There are a lot of crazy people on the internet. My thought is that I would rather donate a few dollars than question if someone was making up a loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"